CrazyBoards.org

Well hello there

Um. I have no idea how to start this... so....

Well. My name is Allison. I am a college student. I suffer from bipolar disorder, general anxiety disorder, and EDNOS. I am going strong in recovery. I take a lot of meds(4 currently) and am not sure any of them even do much. But I'm still trying....

Um... I have three pugs. I love Supernatual and Sherlock(the tv shows). I am an executive member of my University's To Write Love On Her Arms Chapter. I am the youngest of three children. 

Not sure if any of you use tumblr, but if you do, this is my personal recovery blog. http://mypersonalblogispersonal.tumblr.com/  Feel free to explore.

I hope I did this whole intro thing right. Haha. See you guys around!

You did just fine. :) Welcome to CrazyBoards! I took a peek at your blog and it sounds like you are working really, really hard in recovery. That's awesome!

Have you ever watched Elementary? It's another Sherlock Holmes show, but with a twist - Watson is female (Lucy Lui). It's very well done, if you like Supernatural and the British Sherlock, I think you may like this, too!

Have a great day in classes today!

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards, Allison!

We ask all our new members to read the User Agreement to ensure that we're all on the same page.

I love pugs!  They are so adorable and have so much personality.

You can also start a blog here, if you like.  And be sure to check out chat.

Again, welcome!