CrazyBoards.org

Okay, so I have tactile hallucinations, but have found very little about them here. I headed over to schizophrenia.com and found a thread so wanted to start one here with the different tactile hallucinations people experience and how they deal with them. It might help to see that others have similar things and that you're not alone with these very weird symptoms.

I get tactiles in sexual areas that I've previously thought were people I know raping me, pressure point jabs, the feeling like a needle has been put into various parts of me but mostly my big toes. I also get problems with blinking to the beat of what hallucinations or others are saying, and shaking and buzzing in various parts of me.

My current methods of dealing with them are to tell the hallucinations to stop them, which so rarely helps I think it might be coincidental when they do stop, trying to ignore them, and reminding myself they're just sensation - nothing the hallucinations tell me otherwise is the truth.

I get tactiles in sexual areas that I've previously thought were people I know raping me, pressure point jabs, the feeling like a needle has been put into various parts of me but mostly my big toes. I also get problems with blinking to the beat of what hallucinations or others are saying, and shaking and buzzing in various parts of me.

I've had tactile hallucinations of being sexually assaulted in the shower, it was horrible. I could feel hands touching me but nobody was there, so I cried out and my partner came in to help calm me down. Having a real person with you can really help ground you.

I also have flashbacks and hallucinations of being in hospital restraints. these ones are really freaky too. Being able to move around freely helps with this one. I absolutely hate the feeling of being tied down. My wrists and ankles are sensitive areas now... if people grab them, I freak out.

i have them at times

they're not sexual in nature

more about petrifying or fossilizing my innards

but really my nexus if that makes sense

they have these weapons they use that are designed to do that

sometimes i can feel the wires and devices they've implanted in me

usually though i don't know that those bits really fall under the tactile 

as they're so based on other "hallucinations" and "delusion" types as well

i don't know what coping ways i can really offer though

maybe just don't try to remove them

or beat the stagnation out of your body

as it tends to yield negative results when they catch you