CrazyBoards.org

New...hollow

I'm Benedict from near London, and the older i get the more difficult things become.

I was always the odd kid at school and alone at home, the way that i am always made me feel safe. But now after 13 years ( started at 14...now 27 ) i have two kids and I'm seeing what problems being the way i am causes me for the sake of them.

Always self harmed, either cutting or mentally abusing my self and suffering. I feel emotionally numb and i make my self hurt just to feel anything...i rarely even feel anything for my kids :( ...every time i have been on medication i have either not taken them or taken as many as i can.

And that's the biggest problem i have...friends and family...

When i got with the mother of my two children she was very jealous, and as i was so happy ( as being with people don't come easy ) the few mates i had gave up on me ( the only one with mental health issues killed her self ).

And now as we're not together, I'm without family and friends...

Welcome! I hope you stick around. We have a lot of people here that have struggled with some of the same issues. You'll find we are a caring group of people but we don't sugarcoat. 

There is a pinned posting about SE that I point people to quite often. I'll go find it again... hang on. Well, there are a bunch of pinned postings so I'm going to give you the main page: http://www.crazyboards.org/forums/index.php/forum/30-self-injury-the-cutting-board/. You should start with this one though: http://www.crazyboards.org/forums/index.php/topic/55018-updated-self-harm-board-guidelines-please-read-this-before-posting/. Hope you can find something that helps.

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I think sylvan gave you some good links and I hope they are helpful.

Please be sure to read the user agreement so you understand how we operate.  I ask all new members to do this---I'm not singling you out. :)

Life sounds pretty dreary for you right now, and I hope you are seeking therapy.  Medication can be really helpful, but therapy is also helpful and at times, necessary.

I'm glad you came here.

olga

Thanks everyone...life was good for the first year of my life then just destructive since then, i think if i gave anyone a quick rundown of my life most people wouldn't believe me...i also always read the user agreements so thanks for the heads up :)