CrazyBoards.org

I was able to successfully enroll the first day, but my state has set up its own "health benefit exchange" (Kynect) and our website didn't have any of the technical difficulties the federal one is having. Thankfully.

I'm really glad it all worked out for you!

Cheese ... let us know if you are able to sign up.

Oh, hagar, I've heard great things about Kynect - you're lucky to be in Kentucky, I think they've had the most glitch free signups of any state. A few other states have their own system, too, but I don't remember what they are.

I went on the national site on the 2nd day, just to see what was what (I'm on Medicare, so ACA doesn't apply to me) and I had no problems clicking through and finding answers to my questions, but then I wasn't trying to sign up for anything, so maybe that's where the glitches are?

Cheese, I'm sorry you are having a problem. :( I've heard reports that people have been able to sign up over the phone in a snap, but I completely understand not wanting to use the phone. Hopefully the website gets straightened out soon so you can sign up!

I went on the national site on the 2nd day, just to see what was what (I'm on Medicare, so ACA doesn't apply to me) and I had no problems clicking through and finding answers to my questions, but then I wasn't trying to sign up for anything, so maybe that's where the glitches are?

Apparently if you don't give all the personal info (SSN, DOB, bank numbers, etc -- all of it), they don't let you past the point to look at prices of what is what.  I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that is how it works.