CrazyBoards.org

My pdoc is basically going to have to follow up on my visit with a substituted doctor next time I have a

visit. Basically, he raised my Risperdal level because he said we need to stop my mood swings before

I can be placed on a quote unquote "non-stimulant medication that will help me focus better". The only

thing I can think of is Strattera. I have no clue if there are others. When I see him again I will see what

exactly this substitute doctor was talking about. Only time will tell. As for the depression that is basically

part of my mood swings.

Hi Level_With_Me, 

Have you thought of starting a blog here on CB? That would be a good place to post updates on your treatment. As well, a blog can be used to log how your treatment is going, so that you have a record over time. Or, you can use it to just rant and vent too! I know I do that! 

If you're looking for comments on your entries, you can start by reading and commenting on other people's blogs. Blog-land is really supportive and you get a variety of responses! 

Anyway, hope to see you around and feel free to post questions and the like on the forums. :)