CrazyBoards.org

23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?

Watching a video is not that terrible! And in some cases videos or selected information do a great job at conveying information educationally or satirically based...the emphasis of this video would not have the same impact if I had strictly written it out...but the gist of it comes out to that exercise (walking) is one of the best things you can do and goes to highlight just why that is.

Edited by Forbidden91

It's a very good video and I've posted it several times in this forum, in my blog, and in a thread we have in which we all report in on our daily exercising.  However, I usually tell people that it's 9 minutes long so they understand that before they click on it.

I've been walking daily for 8 years.  Snow shoes in the winter.  7 AM walks in the heat of the summer.  I still hate it, but I know it's good for me.

olga

Watching a video is not that terrible!

Actually, it is if you have limited monthly bandwidth, which is chewed up everytime you hit "play" on a video.  Not that it matters, but I've also noticed that you post a lot of videos and have wondered if I'm missing out on anything by not wanting to risk losing bandwidth.