CrazyBoards.org

Rage attack

I would have been pissed too! Personally I wouldn't have minded if they rinsed out the conditioner (instead of waiting a few minutes) and continued on with the haircut, but if I had wanted to wait with the conditioner I would not have expected to have to wait another 1/2 hour for my hair to be cut. 

Still though, in your shoes I think you were in the right, and should have been taken before the other lady that was put in front of you.  I would have calmly asked about why you now had to wait another 1/2 hour, and just not have given the hairdresser any tip.  And not go back to them again.

They clearly don't operate on the "customer is always right" model of business.

If there were only 2 of you there, couldn't they have just put you under another dryer? Or is there only one? Or am I getting it all wrong?

I would have left if she yelled at me, too.

They clearly don't operate on the "customer is always right" model of business.

If there were only 2 of you there, couldn't they have just put you under another dryer? Or is there only one? Or am I getting it all wrong?

I would have left if she yelled at me, too.

Yes, they definitely dont operate on the "customer is always right" model.

Like you said a wise move would have been to put me under another dryer, but it never crossed her mind.

I would have been pissed off too. I read it once and thought you screamed at her. You didn't. 

But she screamed at YOU? And then caused it to be public. What a bitch! I would never go back. No tip for sure. I hope OTHER customers leave because of that. How unprofessional.

But really, they did screw up. I've been charged full price and left hair salons crying, with the wrong haircut, or less hair because of screw ups.

My friends hairdresser "took the reins" one day and said "you'd look great with short hair". She said "NO I wouldn't" and the hairdresser hacked her hair off. She screamed at her and left, crying. Yes, it is just hair, but we see it every day, they don't!

Oh hair salon horror stories. We all have them. You handled it well. I'd call and talk to management. Cut the losses, find somewhere that'll treat you nicely.

I would have been pissed off too. I read it once and thought you screamed at her. You didn't.

But she screamed at YOU? And then caused it to be public. What a bitch! I would never go back. No tip for sure. I hope OTHER customers leave because of that. How unprofessional.

But really, they did screw up. I've been charged full price and left hair salons crying, with the wrong haircut, or less hair because of screw ups.

My friends hairdresser "took the reins" one day and said "you'd look great with short hair". She said "NO I wouldn't" and the hairdresser hacked her hair off. She screamed at her and left, crying. Yes, it is just hair, but we see it every day, they don't!

Oh hair salon horror stories. We all have them. You handled it well. I'd call and talk to management. Cut the losses, find somewhere that'll treat you nicely.

Thank you for your advice. I did raise my voice to the lady to complain and then she screamed at me. I am not going back there, and another member of my family isnt either (we were frequent clients in this salón for many years). Never had to raise my voice to anyone until now

Yes, it is horrible to get your hair cut very short as it takes time to grow back.

Edited by CookieN