CrazyBoards.org

Intense depressive episode

So I had been feeling melancholy for about a week...when last night it hit me. I couldn't stop crying and having feelings of despair. I feel so alone, down, and hopeless. I want not to be bothered and I cant stop crying. Ive lost a significant amount of weight this past week. As my appetite disappears when I am depressed. I have to work today. I have no idea how I am going to do it. I feel like everything good has been taken from me. My life has been stolen from me.

How am I going to keep myself together at work? I cant call in, I've called in too much.

I work in customer service. The thought of smiling seems debilitating.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. I just want to flee from this pain. It is too much to bear.

I am totally where you are at mood wise still too. I'm depressed, suicidal, freaking out, etc.

I totally know what you mean too by just the thought of smiling seems debilitating. I could never work customer service with the state I'm in right now.

Are you still working with voc rehab to find a better job that you will actually enjoy? There is hope! Hang on to it with all you've got.

I am totally where you are at mood wise still too. I'm depressed, suicidal, freaking out, etc.

I totally know what you mean too by just the thought of smiling seems debilitating. I could never work customer service with the state I'm in right now.

Are you still working with voc rehab to find a better job that you will actually enjoy? There is hope! Hang on to it with all you've got.

I feel so terrible. I feel I cant go through another one of these times...but we don't have much of a choice do we...idk.

And yes, I am still working with VR and will hopefully be changing jobs soon. And if that doesn't happen. I will be applying for disability. This job is too much.

I am in need of much help. Yet there are so little resources.

I have another obligation tomorrow. I am sick of giving myself to people...when I am so broken inside and need repair.