CrazyBoards.org

I was reading something in the DP board and suddenly I got up and stood on the other side of my office with my mind completely blanked out.  Then I was going to post here and again suddenly my mind went blank and I couldn't think what I was going to write but I think it was that all the time I had to listen to make sure daddy was not getting angry.

I shouldnt have posted this or said anything or read anything because now im having a panic attack and i cant deep breathe becasue i just cant and i dont have klonopin and i don't know what to do and i shouldnt have thought about it because now its in my head

I know you feel like you can't breathe, but try to slow your breath down as much as you can, even if you can't do deep breathing.  You're here, and you are safe now.  Remind yourself what year it is and how old you are.

Reminding myself over and over..that helps, thanks.  my brain is so confused now and repeating everything over and over.  :(  pdoc changed my paxil to 30mg instead of 40.  I didn't sleep well either.  I think I need to call someone.  thank you.  

I'm sorry about this post.  I was not thinking clearly.  Thanks tryp.  I did go home and rest and I felt better but in the light of day I think I am going to say something to the new pdoc.  I think it's just withdrawal symptoms from the paxil dosage change but hey, I'm no dr.