CrazyBoards.org

New to CrazyBoards! Hello :)

Hello CrazyBoards!

My name is Daniel and I am new to CrazyBoards. Thank you for having me!

I was diagnosed with ADHD at a very young age and I have been taking medication since I was 4-6 years of age. I have also had Anxiety since I was in my early teen years. I was diagnosed with it several years ago, and I have been coping pretty well with the new medication that I am taking. Anxiety, ever since I started feeling anxious, is a full-time job, and it can be very hard to deal with and cope with at times. It doesn't go away. I joined Crazyboards because I am looking to chat with others who have been through and/or are going through the same mental conditions that I am going through, make new friends, give support and advice, share my experiences with others, inspire and motivate others, and be there for someone who is struggling and having a hard time in their life.

Have a great day!

Daniel! :)

Hi Daniel. Glad to have you here at CB too!

I have bad anxiety (amongst other things). I know how bad it feels and how bad it can get. It is very hard to manage, you are right.

Are you seeing a pdoc (psychiatrist) or tdoc (therapist)? Are you taking any medications? I hope you are getting some help for your disorders. :)

You have a great day too! Nice to meet you!

Hi Daniel. Glad to have you here at CB too!

I have bad anxiety (amongst other things). I know how bad it feels and how bad it can get. It is very hard to manage, you are right.

Are you seeing a pdoc (psychiatrist) or tdoc (therapist)? Are you taking any medications? I hope you are getting some help for your disorders. :)

You have a great day too! Nice to meet you!

Thank you for welcoming me to CrazyBoards! I am very excited to be apart of this community and to be able to give back to the community, as well as learn more about myself and people who have different mental conditions.

I definitely what it is like to have bad anxiety. My teen years, at least early teen years, were a struggle for sure. I was worrying a lot about death and the afterlife. I still do sometimes. It is hard to manage, but, I am doing very well, and I am coping better with my anxiety.

I am not seeing a psychiatrist or therapist, as I don't need one. I am taking medications. I do have a lot of help with my disorders, and a lot of it is self-help too. There are areas I do struggle in, though!

You have yourself a great day as well! It was very nice to meet you and I hope to see you around! :)