CrazyBoards.org

Just sayin' hi..

Hey everyone,

Stumbled across here today and suddenly realized I'm not all alone in the big bad scary world so joined up.

Quick intro:

Mid 30's, Mum to 3, married, suffer from GAD, panic disorder, agoraphobia (which was a whole lot better until the last month but is threatening to take hold once again) and IBS (which I'm pretty sure is why I suffer the other stuff, viscious cycle).

Currently trying to find a medication to haul me out of the hole I'm in (and hating what the doctor has put me on).

So hi and I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi J, It's nice to meet you, and welcome aboard the crazy train! The people here have been very supportive the little time I have started coming for refuge.-you've definitely come to the correct place!

I am also a mother of 3 and have anxiety w/mild depression, ADD (not yet offically dx'd), insomnia & suffer from migraines.

Anxiety issues are rampant here at CB's, so you will have plenty of things to read and people to talk to in chat.

Tired Tammy

Edited by tired tammy

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

We ask all our new members to read the User Agreement to ensure we're all on the same page.

I hope you find a med that works for you.  As tired tammy said, there are a lot of folks with anxiety issues here at CB.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Boards!

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

We ask all our new members to read the User Agreement to ensure we're all on the same page.

I hope you find a med that works for you.  As tired tammy said, there are a lot of folks with anxiety issues here at CB.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Boards!

Thank you Phoenix, always feels good to feel a little less alone :) I did read the user agreement (now paranoid I did something wrong? I hope not, if I did, I apologize, I shall go read again to be sure!)

Hi J, It's nice to meet you, and welcome aboard the crazy train! The people here have been very supportive the little time I have started coming for refuge.-you've definitely come to the correct place!

I am also a mother of 3 and have anxiety w/mild depression, ADD (not yet offically dx'd), insomnia & suffer from migraines.

Anxiety issues are rampant here at CB's, so you will have plenty of things to read and people to talk to in chat.

Tired Tammy

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for the welcome :) We sound similar. I too get migraines (although thankfully not too often) and mild depression (I believe this is usually caused by the anxiety, I rarely get depression when the anxiety is under control).

Hello Jess! Welcome to CB :goofy:

Mid 30's, Mum to 3, married, suffer from GAD, panic disorder, agoraphobia (which was a whole lot better until the last month but is threatening to take hold once again) and IBS (which I'm pretty sure is why I suffer the other stuff, viscious cycle).

I can relate to this 100%, and then some. There is a huge correlation between gut & brain, some even that is not completely understood.

I hope you find an even more connection that you are not alone, because you are not :nerdy:

Hello Jess! Welcome to CB :goofy:

I can relate to this 100%, and then some. There is a huge correlation between gut & brain, some even that is not completely understood.

I hope you find an even more connection that you are not alone, because you are not :nerdy:

thank you the girl. You cheered me up a little today. I'm on week 4 of barely being able to leave the house (despite a bunch of medications to keep me out of the bathroom). I thought things were on the up for about 5 seconds this morning but it turned out I was wrong. Am having a very bleak moment where it feels like I'll never get on top of this again. The annoying thing is, I don't even feel stressed anymore! The only thing stressing me out is the stomach problems. Argh!

Welcome aboard !

:D

Thank you unmasked :D