CrazyBoards.org

Randomly Found

Hi,

I'm new here, obviously. I was looking for new people to talk to, because I just found out that my therapist of 4 years will be moving away, which means having to try to trust a whole new person. I've looked over the website, and it looks like everyone here is friendly and helpful, so I hope that this will be a place that I can feel at home sharing my thoughts and feelings!

I'm sorry to hear you will be losing your tdoc (therapist). That's unfortunate. Many of us fear that day, some of us have already gone through it and could probably give you some advise or comforting words, should you want them.

Welcome to the boards! I look forward to getting to know you. I'm just trying to reintegrate myself after a lengthy break myself. I tend to only come around when I'm nuts, so haha.

How are you doing today, besides what is going on with your tdoc?

Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear about your therapist. It's so hard to find someone you like and are comfortable with.

Thank you. After finding someone that I am comfortable with, it's going to take a lot to get me back on track after he leaves. That's mostly why I found this site; I need a new sort of support system, since my tdoc was all I had.

Yeah, I understand. I moved here 6 years ago and have had 2 bad experiences in a row so I'm feeling a little shy about trying to find a new one myself (although it's inevitable with the way I've been the last month).

It sounds like we're sort of in the same boat, then. I think mine is the H.M.S. Titanic.