CrazyBoards.org

im here!

Hello! I'm an 18 year old male who is all over the place. Most of the people I see on the boards I assume is a girl or I know they're a girl, are there a lot of guys that are on here?

Well, a little about me.. I suffer from depression, anxiety, ADD and possibly a mood disorder. I also have a problem with relationships. I've only self medicated so I haven't been diagnosed with any of these illnesses, but soon I will be receiving professional help.

My hobbies include art related activities such as drawing, painting, video editing and photography. I like to skateboard, weight lift and play video games. I also have an interest in experimenting with psychedelic drugs.

But recently in the last year or so my mental state has me dragging and I'm very apathetic. I have no motivation to do anything at all.I'm still living with my parents so I just cant get myself to do anything to help me progress in life.

I've accidentally stumbled across this site and I'm glad I did. I enjoy reading what people have to say and some things actually help me out. Maybe I will make friends here!

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

I'm glad to hear that you are going to seek out professional help as self-medicating (and self-diagnosing) is a risky proposition.

If you haven't already done so, please read the User Agreement just to be sure we're on all on the same page.

Check out chat and our blog section.

Again, welcome!

Can I join this conversations.... I promise I will behave..... please say can..... In my country, people never say NO or CANNOT to me..... can I, can I ?????????

Haha, please.. I encourage you to join in! 

The more the merrier, right?!