CrazyBoards.org

Hello everyone — new member here

I'm a 22 year old student majoring in clinical psychology. My whole life I've dealt with anxiety, panic attacks and paranoia. Recently I think these things have given rise to some never ending form of OCD. Some days I'm able to ignore it and live life normally. Other days the feelings creep back and I feel like I'm losing control. I decided to join this website because I think it would be nice to converse with people who are going through or have gone through the same things as I am. It also makes me feel less crazy when I realize I'm not the only one, and my problems can be gotten over. 

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I'm looking forward to posting here. (Sorry for such a sappy introduction, haha.)

Edited by her

Welcome to CB. I'm new too. I learn a lot on boards hopefully you will too. For example, I never realized I have some OCD tendencies until reading other posts! Wild! Oh well. It's a coping measure I think. For me I repeat phrases over and over again some times. I mainly fall in the bipolar spectrum, with some psychosis. Mostly delusional thinking and occasionally hallucinations. But mostly depression and extreme happiness. I also get anxiety attacks and hate them. The depression, anxiety and paranoia is the worse! Any ways, even though I am often misunderstood I will say no one judges here!  

Hi :) Welcome to CB. I too suffer panic and GAD (and I have some OCD tendencies that revolve around some of my biggest phobias and irrational fears). You're in good company here :) It's nice to have somewhere to be yourself.

Hi Jessamine. My OCD is completely driven by my biggest phobias and fears. The majority of them being irrational and sometimes laughable to others. I understand you in that regard. Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome to CB. I'm new too. I learn a lot on boards hopefully you will too. For example, I never realized I have some OCD tendencies until reading other posts! Wild! Oh well. It's a coping measure I think. For me I repeat phrases over and over again some times. I mainly fall in the bipolar spectrum, with some psychosis. Mostly delusional thinking and occasionally hallucinations. But mostly depression and extreme happiness. I also get anxiety attacks and hate them. The depression, anxiety and paranoia is the worse! Any ways, even though I am often misunderstood I will say no one judges here!  

Hi. I'm glad you were able to learn new things about yourself by posting here. I am also looking to learn new things — mainly about different medications, experiences with said medications, etc. I also hope to connect with people who have some of the same issues as myself, that way I don't feel so alone and dare I say, insane. It's good there is a place like this where I will not be judged because I can be an odd one, haha.

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

If you haven't already done so, please take a moment to read the User Agreement.  It helps to ensure we're all on the same page.

I think that you will find this is a very supportive and informative community.

Anxiety sucks.  You'll find some good advice on the Anxiety/Panic Disorders Forum.

Please don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you any questions or concerns.