CrazyBoards.org

What was your happy moment today?

angel_heart

My happy moment today was finishing the last of all the wrapping I have to do for Christmas.

Wonderful for you; I've bought some presents yesterday and don't know when I'm  going to wrap them.  

I bought presents for my ex b/f and his friend; what am I going to do with them now.    I guess I could give them to my dad and son's girlfriend.

You sure are ahead of schedule; must feel great to accomplish  this task.   

I met a lady who was a very smiler, happy, genuine worker. She said that she had kept working beyond 65 year old because she loved her job and her company said the post would be obsolete when she quits. She was a real pleasure to encounter on a busy shopping day.

This is my happy moment, right now: deciding to take an early Thanksgiving break and skipping classes today (nothing important happening in any of them anyway), having some hot strong tea, eating croissants with apple butter, and watching my cat being adorable. Bliss. 

This is my happy moment, right now: deciding to take an early Thanksgiving break and skipping classes today (nothing important happening in any of them anyway), having some hot strong tea, eating croissants with apple butter, and watching my cat being adorable. Bliss. 

Sounds totally worth it to skip classes today :)