CrazyBoards.org

angel_heart

What was your happy moment today?

Happy moment was waking up today feeling more awake than I have the past few nights.

My happy moment today was finishing the last of all the wrapping I have to do for Christmas.

My happy moment today was finishing the last of all the wrapping I have to do for Christmas.

Wonderful for you; I've bought some presents yesterday and don't know when I'm  going to wrap them.  

I bought presents for my ex b/f and his friend; what am I going to do with them now.    I guess I could give them to my dad and son's girlfriend.

You sure are ahead of schedule; must feel great to accomplish  this task.   

I met a lady who was a very smiler, happy, genuine worker. She said that she had kept working beyond 65 year old because she loved her job and her company said the post would be obsolete when she quits. She was a real pleasure to encounter on a busy shopping day.

I'm feeling better and better since my surgery (which was a week ago tomorrow).

Watching my cat play with his new toy (a catnip-filled mouse). He is ridiculous in the best way.

• Like 1

Happy moment was when my tdoc gave me a compliment; I needed one and it made me happy for the rest of the day.

A happy moment was when I got an unexpected call back from pdoc's secretary after I'd tried twice but couldn't reach the office.  I hadn't even left a message but she called me back anyway.

My happy moment today is when my dog Abby opened my bedroom door, came to the side of the bed and nuzzled in to me to say good morning and then got into the bed beside me. I love Abby....she makes me happy!

A happy moment was waking up peacefully, not needing the usual xanax.

My morning happy moments were waking up early and feeling energetic.  Also, I was in and out of DSS food stamp process in less than 5 minutes.

This is my happy moment, right now: deciding to take an early Thanksgiving break and skipping classes today (nothing important happening in any of them anyway), having some hot strong tea, eating croissants with apple butter, and watching my cat being adorable. Bliss. 

This is my happy moment, right now: deciding to take an early Thanksgiving break and skipping classes today (nothing important happening in any of them anyway), having some hot strong tea, eating croissants with apple butter, and watching my cat being adorable. Bliss. 

Sounds totally worth it to skip classes today :)

My two happy moments were receiving comments on my blog and being able to take a long nap; I feel so refreshed.