CrazyBoards.org

What was your happy moment today?

angel_heart

Waking up feeling the best that I have been in years. Not sure why, but hope it sticks.

That's great! I hope it sticks, too.

My happy moment today is now, being able to work on French and not worry about school-related things until next week.

I have a heated mattress pad and my dog loves to sleep in bed with me.  I woke up before he did and about 10 minutes later, he barked to get out of bed.

The happy moment was going back to bed and playing with Gunnie snuggled under the blanket.   He was so happy and so was I.   

Aww that sounds lovely! We don't do thanksgiving over here in the UK and I almost feel like I'm missing out right now, reading everyone's thanksgiving posts! I hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow :-)

Thanks. Interestingly - as I'm sure you know -  the very first Thanksgiving was celebrated by the English after they survived a whole year in the wilderness here. Or so the legend goes.

My happy moment today was when I did not receive any mail.

Aww that sounds lovely! We don't do thanksgiving over here in the UK and I almost feel like I'm missing out right now, reading everyone's thanksgiving posts! I hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow :-)

Thanks for the kind words; I hope you have a wonderful day and I'm glad you're feeling better.

Thanks. Interestingly - as I'm sure you know -  the very first Thanksgiving was celebrated by the English after they survived a whole year in the wilderness here. Or so the legend goes.

My happy moment today was when I did not receive any mail.

I actually had no idea? It's odd that it didn't stick around, I'm sure the media would have loved another holiday to advertise and celebrate! This was actually quite interesting, to Google I go!