CrazyBoards.org

What was your happy moment today?

angel_heart

Rabbit- lovebirds are so so funny. I had one when I was growing up who loved to swing around upside down for no reason. He'd also scream "Newton!" randomly and that would make the whole house laugh. Have you decided on a name? 

My happy moment was my friend texting me saying "you can't cry over ramen. the noodles don't like tears" I laughed so hard my ass fell off

@chem I’m going to wait a couple of days, to see her personality before settling on a name. I’ve never had a lovebird, but worked in pet stores decades ago, they are such a hoot. Yep, very playful, I made sure I bought some initial toys that are shiny and jingling. 

Lol ramen

a couple of young girls absolutely smitten with my niece's chihuahua/wiener dog rescue dog. we were on a walk and they couldn't leave her alone. she is a complete princess and loves everybody - impressive because she was rescued from a high-kill shelter in texas by a woman running a charity there. her nickname is 'princess' because she kind of is one.

• 8 months later...

Someone liked a comment I made on Youtube about dropping babies. They didn't just click 'like' but replied and said "thank you for making me laugh". That's what I'm here for. Thank you random stranger for propping up my self esteem. So I felt good about myself for about 10 minutes before it wore off and I remembered to hate myself. I made someone laugh enough to thank me! It was a joke about dropping babies, which might sound strange and immoral and not funny when taken out of context. But (insert defence here).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Watching videos of little girls on YouTube. OK, that requires some explanation. Oh just watch the video. She's fucking awesome, and Dave Grohl responded to her challenge. She's so good, and she looks so happy, that it's hard not to break a smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRvHI8tgx8A

Edited by Fluent In Silence