CrazyBoards.org

hi small introduction

technically i joined this site a while ago,but lost my internet right afterwords,and when i got my internet back this site remembered me,so i stuck with  the same name

my diagnosis is schzophrenia,i suffer from incessant voices,also insomnia,and panic attack like symptoms,out of desperation ive developed the tendencie to self medicate w/ weed and alchahaul which helps w/ some things, but makes other things worse

i was diagnosed around the year 2000,hhad a psychotic break in 2004,and have been on resperidol,abillify,geodon all of which i had a bad reaction to,and seroquel which im currently still on

two heads is better than one and since i dont socialize to whell this can be helpful to me,and maybe i can be helpful to.

thanks for reading. ^_^

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

If you haven't already done so, please read the User Agreement.  It saves misunderstandings later on.

I am sorry to hear that your MI is causing so many problems.  You know that the marijuana and alcohol  probably aren't helping anything.  They make it more difficult for your meds to do their job.

Please don't hesitate to contact a staff person if you have any questions or concerns.

Again, welcome!