CrazyBoards.org

hi, im back, and im of consenting age (jk, only in florida) with a new diagnosis!

I registered when I was 12 or 13, and my username related to hello kitty, so I made a new account as a fresh start.

I recently got a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder (really, no surprise there) and have made the decision that no matter what happens, I'm going to never end up in manatee glens again because I don't deserve their abuse. They let me get raped in my room by a girl younger and smaller than me.

never going back. And when my girlfriend comes down to Florida, if she ever needs mental health services, I will bring her to the local hospital.

anyway, off on a tangent.

I'm rose, or moon racer, or "that nerd", and I'm a 16 year old girl, and I am Wiccan, and I love music, animals, yoga, and the internet. If you want to know more, either message me, or go to my tumble, which is xxmoonxraver.tumblr.com or commandergirlwaist.tumblr.com

Hi Rose. I'm so sorry to about what happened at Manatee Glens. It's awful that a place that is supposed to be safe and people who are supposed to take care of you allowed something like that to happen. Have you filed some kind of report? Maybe with the police?

Anyway, welcome to CB :) I hope you like it here.

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I'm glad you gave us a second chance.

Please read the User Agreement if you didn't do it when you joined this time.  Welcome back and I hope we can offer you some support and information.

olga