CrazyBoards.org

I'm FUCKING SICK of feeling guilty

FUCK YOU.

I broke up with you. It's NOT OKAY to pressure me into sex and then throw a hissy fit when I won't. We were in a poly relationship and you have another girlfriend and it's not my goddamn fault she isn't putting out either. 

I'm fucking sick and goddamn tired of feeling guilty all the goddamn time. Yea, I'm fucking unstable. You told me I'm a burden. So I'm moving out. Don't sit there and lay a goddamn guilt trip on me because I've decided to see a place tomorrow. You threw a fit and screamed at the cats and took off and for my safety, I'm staying at a friends. Don't call me and lay a guilt trip on me here, too.

Now I'm having a panic attack and I feel bad and I'm crying. 

This wasn't fucking easy for me, either.

Sorry for the rant...

You certainly deserve to rant. Sometimes break ups suck. Well, mostly always. You've been through a hell of a lot this year. Rant all you want. I don't have any words of wisdom but I'll certainly listen. 

I know that you know this but I will say it again anyway. 

I'm listening, and I care.

This is in no way your fault. He made a series of choices that led you to this decision. And any of his choices along the way could have led to something different. But he didn't take those paths.

I'm glad you have a friend's place to stay and be safe at.  That's important.  No need to apologize for ranting/venting, better to let that out than bottle it up.  Sorry to hear how things have gone, I didn't realize about this new development.  Obviously pressuring you into sex is a HUGE red flag, ugh, again I'm so glad you have a friend's house to stay at and be safe.  Please take care.  I'm listening too, and I care about you.

Rant away. You are doing the right thing...even if it was a poly relationship, that means being supportive of you and if you are made to feel as if you are a bother then you were correct in looking for a new place.

I know I always say this, but I am lighting those Mary candles...you are Mary Candle worthy!

Pet your cats and feel better!