CrazyBoards.org

I recently had a med change and its not working for me... My emotions are pretty much one... Sad! That's all I feel... I'm sad that I can't lead a productive life.... I'm sad that I can't have kids... I'm sad when I can't relate emotionally to other people.... Nothing is working for me... I'm tired of living for other people... All because they want me to live I keep pushing on... I don't want to keep pushing on... I want to write my goodbye letters and be done with it... I would never leave without saying goodbye and reassuring the people who care that nothing is anyone's fault... I'm just tired of being sad

Med changes can be rough. I know that sad feeling. Nothing works, nothing makes you feel happy, but there can be happy times in the future. They may not be now but there will be some. Also there are ways to have kids for those who can't for whatever reason? Having MI doesn't rule out being a great parent in the future if that's what you choose (whatever path you have to take to be one). I don't have much advice to give, some times are just sad times, but I'm here and listening.

• 2 weeks later...

I did get a hold of my therapist via text telling her how I was feeling... She called the police and had them do a well check... They brought me to the hospital and I went inpatient voluntarily.... I was taken off of two medications and am currently in a washout phase before I can start on an MAOI in combination with my other meds... It's been a very haired week and I'm not sleeping very good but in the end I know this new combination will work... Previously this combination kept me out of the hospital for 15 years and my pdoc at the time told me I was in remission from my borderline as I was having no symptoms... I'm only hoping for the best! I just need to be patient!