CrazyBoards.org

Hi, my name is sirensaturnine and I am a crazy.

Hello everyone. I've been searching for a support forum I felt comfortable joining for a little while, and I've been lurking around here as time permitted to see if it would be a good fit.

I really can't believe the difference between this place and almost all of the other forums out there. Maybe it's just the bipolar specific ones, but I felt like they were all full of insincere, one-off posts. You know, hit-and-runs, or spouses asking if their partner will always be like that.  :huh: Needless to say, I'm glad to find people to connect with.

Anyway, I'm here because I have been diagnosed as bipolar 1, GAD, ADHD. The works. I personally think it's more schizoaffective but I don't see my pdoc's notes.

I have major issues with communication (in so many different ways...) so I'm happy to have somewhere to practice, haha. Thanks for providing that and I'll see you guys around!  

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the User Agreement, just so you get a feel for how we operate.

You don't have to walk on eggshells around here, which is a relief after some of the other message boards on the internet.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand.

olga

• 3 weeks later...