CrazyBoards.org

[farnsworth] Good news, Everyone [/farnsworth]

Wooster

1 hour ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

What a great find I agree! I hope the time passes quickly so you can try it out! I got my first smart phone about 3 years ago. I swore up and down I'd never want one but now I don't think I could or would want to be without one. They kind of grow on you rather quickly IME!

I had a Blackberry smartphone a few years ago, but it was crap to compare with this.

My new phone charged quickly and it is working perfectly. Just perfectly. I'm now waiting for my minutes and number to transfer over to the new phone and I'd be good to go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had stopped charging on my credit card until the 5th (when the billing cycle closes).  So I went to a site where I was looking around, and noticed one of the colors of what I wanted had sold out.  The color I wanted was gray, and fortunately they had that color. 

So anyway, for the thing I wanted, it said it was back-ordered until 4/17, which means it won't get on my credit card until next month.  I really didn't want to charge more, but in cases where things are limited quantites as well as being on sale go fast, I will order.  But I won't order if it is ridiculously pricey.  For this time it was about $15.

So the good news was that I randomly (for whatever reason) happened to check the site out, and the thing I wanted was still there and not sold out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got weighed today at GI DR.  I always gain weight when I have to be weighed there (I use their scale as a base weight; see DR about every 3 months), but today i actually lost a few pounds! 

20 hours ago, TakeAChillPill said:

I walked two days in a row.

Congratulations!