CrazyBoards.org

Greetings From a Fellow Crazy Person

First of all, I want to say I've been lurking here for a little while, and I absolutely love the attitude around here. No BS without being overly harsh or cruel. I love the forum names, and the sense of humor around here. I love your user agreement, even. 

I have been diagnosed with OCD, PTSD, and social phobia/social anxiety disorder. I have known about the PTSD for years, and have long suspected the social anxiety disorder, but the OCD is a relatively new dx that I'm still getting a little used to. In a way, the diagnosis was an enormous relief for me, because it explained so, so much about my brain and my life that I never understood until now. I'm on 100mg sertaline a day, and thus far it's working absolute wonders for all three. I can feed myself, leave my house whenever I want, and function at work more or less like a normal person. I've never been able to think so clearly, and I've got a new lease on life :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to posting some and getting to know people around here.

Welcome Sync, glad you like it!

Hey, nanna, welcome to you too!

If you haven't, the forum rules are hidden in the bottom right.. I had to ctrl-f to find them.. Just take a gander.. pretty hard to break them. I just took olga's job. :)

Hey, whaddaya doin'?  *elbows System aside*  I get to welcome people in this place!

She's trying to take my job.  Welcome to Crazyboards and just ignore the mods when they misbehave. :)  I hope you like hanging out with us.

olga

Welcome Sync, glad you like it!

Hey, nanna, welcome to you too!

If you haven't, the forum rules are hidden in the bottom right.. I had to ctrl-f to find them.. Just take a gander.. pretty hard to break them. I just took olga's job. :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone :)

If you haven't, the forum rules are hidden in the bottom right.. I had to ctrl-f to find them.. Just take a gander.. pretty hard to break them. I just took olga's job.  :)

Done and done.

I'm glad the med is working so well for you!!!

Thanks! Me too.