CrazyBoards.org

Hello everyone. My name is Erica. I'm new here, from New York. Looking to make new friends. Hopefully find people to help me cope. Don't really have anyone who understands, Holidays are really are and I am already panicking really bad about being around people tomorrow.

Sorry to be a bother.

Feel free to say hi.

Thanks

Hey Erica, welcome. I hear you on panicking about being around so many people on holidays- which is part of the reason I'm not participating in family drama meals tomorrow. 

Yeah, I'm trying really hard to figure out how to get out of dinnner. I'd rather be alone than deal with everyone and all the drama.  :wall:

Hi, Erica and welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the User Agreement, unless you read it when you signed up.

I hope it is a comfort and support to talk with our members.  Let us know if you need help in any way.

olga

Hi, Erica and welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the User Agreement, unless you read it when you signed up.

I hope it is a comfort and support to talk with our members.  Let us know if you need help in any way.

olga

I read them when I signed up, they made me feel really happy about choosing to come sign up to a site like this.  :)

Wecome : )

You are certainly not alone in your dislike of the holidays..personaly I've been hoping for a huge snow storm that keeps everyone from making it to dinner tomorrow , lol.

I hope you find what you're looking for here.

OHGOODNESS! I know!! Same here!! I am in New York and the weather is really bad, windy, icy, cold, but nothing that will keep the people in doors, had a lot of people over today (okay, so it wasn't a lot only 3 people, but too many for me) I stayed in my room and had to hear all the "Anti-social" Erica comments. I don;t think people understand how much that word hurts. a least me, you're like trivializing something that's actually wrong with me and chalking it up to just being anti-social. I wish that's all that it was. ugh. Sorry I am rambling Anyway. I do hope a snow storm for you!