CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Latonia

I'm me

Hello there. I'm new here.

MY NAME IS ALICE.

I'm doing some research on mental illnesses right now.

Because psychology interests me; I think its partly for my own benefit...

Right now, I feel like adding all those Asian emoticons to everything I say. 

But I won't. Cause like... I feel slightly in the mood for that. But I'll refrain myself.... for now.

One major fact: People think I'm weird.

I like to do what I feel like doing.

I enjoy creative thinking and if we ever become friends we should do like this whole mind-map of weird scenarios... and themes and ideas and... YEAH!

Scenarios that don't seem too angsty.

I had a really bad experience with liking someone before.... Most awkward moment of my life. I pretty much chased him around the world. (HAHAHA....)

Also, I apparently give off the impression that I'm really airheaded? But that's partly because I'm a bit oblivious of my surroundings sometimes.

Yet not today . Due to my emoticons aside.

Welcome to CB.  If you haven't already please read the board rules.  If you are interested in researching here there is a policy about that.

People think I'm weird, too

If you really do belong here, then welcome.... but please remember that our members are real people with real issues and not just research fodder for someone interested in psychology. 

Hello! My name is Alice too.

I did psychology, it was interesting but I found the generic reasons for stuff got on my nerves. Never really helped my MI though, but it did give me a better understanding of what it was...

Welcome to Crazyboards.  We are happy to have you as a member if you are Mentally Interesting, but if you have come here just to do research, please contact VelvetElvis with an explanation of your research and your university affiliation.

olga

You people are funny! I'm not researching. I do have a mental illness. But I'm interested in psychology because I'm curious to know why I had it. I didn't have my illness through biological factors and there was nothing wrong with my brain signals. So I find it really strange.

Thanks for the warm welcomes !! ^^

You people are funny! I'm not researching. I do have a mental illness. But I'm interested in psychology because I'm curious to know why I had it. I didn't have my illness through biological factors and there was nothing wrong with my brain signals. So I find it really strange.

I'm sorry we misunderstood, but in your original post you wrote:   "I'm doing some research on mental illnesses right now."

We have many people who come here and want to do surveys with our members, or other types of research for papers and dissertations in college and graduate school.  It's okay, but it needs to be approved by our Big Cheese, and by all of us Little Cheeses. :)  We just want to be sure that no one comes here to exploit our members for their own ends.

But now that I know you're one of us, carry on!

olga

THANK YOU!!!! By the way, I don't know how to use this thing... I know how to post things, but how do you use the quote button?

WAIT. *spots button*

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! Hahaha...... I feel so silly now -.-

It's okay, but it needs to be approved by our Big Cheese, and by all of us Little Cheeses. :)  

But now that I know you're one of us, carry on!

olga

The fact that we've been referred to as little cheeses has made me so happy.  I'm just sat here giggling and repeating little cheeeeeeeeeeeeese! I need to calm down.

Also, I spotted the quote button but it still goes way beyond me when people put more than one quote in without it looking weird.