CrazyBoards.org
Parapluie

Anyone on the schizophrenia spectrum want to share?

I told my boss I'm having trouble find a new pdoc because no one wants to take my case (next time I call someone I'm just going to say I'm depressed). Jackasses. 

He suggested I see one of the residents in the department since I'll be leaving to Wisconsin mid-May. 

What do you guys think? 

I think it is worth a try.

Therapist suggested I look into a group home.

Umm...no thanks?

I'm home from the respite house.

I enjoyed my stay there

Sadly, still suicidal.

My mom and dad are sick, and my mom is supposed to take me to 3 appts and errands today.  One appt is pdoc.  I am so hoping she feels better when she wakes up today.  2 of these appts are so hard to book; I made these over 3 months ago.

My mom and dad are sick, and my mom is supposed to take me to 3 appts and errands today.  One appt is pdoc.  I am so hoping she feels better when she wakes up today.  2 of these appts are so hard to book; I made these over 3 months ago.

Were you able to go?

The fire department is installing a new smoke detector next week.

I am at least partly convinced it is a special exception for me because it's really going to have a camera in it this time.

Were you able to go?

I was able to go to the first 2 appts (endo and mammo), but not the 3rd one which was pdoc.

packing for a long weekend.  ugh, I check everything like a bazillion times!

packing for a long weekend.  ugh, I check everything like a bazillion times!

Do you have a list?  That helps me a lot.  I still double check things but not like 10 times or anything anymore.

Psychosis is okay lately... Still there but not all AAHHHH!!!

Thinking is still weird. Was speaking to boss the other day and he was like "hey I'm going to have you contact so and so, so you can start the hiring process for Wisconsin and get your contract rolling" my thought "he hates me, wants to fire me doesn't want me to work with him anymore" like um, didn't he just tell you to get your hiring process started? You weirdo. Pdoc's going to have a laugh at that one. :P

Edited by iaawal

I'm forcing myself to vacuum today.  Hopefully by writing this it will get done.

I got a call from the bariatric aka weight loss surgeons office

they never got the letter my pdoc was supposed to send about 3wks ago

part of me thinks the office showed me the letter that they sent but didn't really send it cause they don't want me to improve

I wanted to watch 2 specific shows tonight, and I was able to stay awake for one of them ... but I wasn't for the other and I'd wanted to see that one more than the first one.  Irritated.

Met my new Pdoc this week and she was fantastic. She really understood what was going on and she has agreed to change my med. Looks like I am dropping the Risperdal consta and going for a haloperidol depot instead. I am quite looking forward to it.

Edited by cheesecake

My brothers gf might come over tomorrow. I spent a few hours cleaning. I hope I did not waste my time.

Edited by Googhost

The damn phone woke me up ... it wasn't even a person who I know, like with an emergency or something.  It was the breast cancer people.  They have nothing better to do on a saturday night at 8:30 PM???  I usually have the phone in the other room so I don't hear it, but didn't tonight because I thought it was late enough that no one would call.  Won't make this mistake again. 

I'm madder that I usually get when the phone wakes me up too.  Not sure why.  Have music loud with headphones on to distract my mind.  My stomach feels "sour," which isn't helping either.

I think my right ear is getting an infection too. Seriously just got over an infection in my right ear last week. 

Tomorrow I'm calling the ENT department at my hospital to make an appointment. 

I've had 4 and possibly 5 ear infections since April 2014. Before that I had two in my life.