CrazyBoards.org

Anyone on the schizophrenia spectrum want to share?

5 minutes ago, Chickenlips said:

Yayyy well done iaawal... I mean the movie in my opinion was a bit "meh", but thats not the point is it? Glad you got out and about xx

Thanks, Chickenlips! I agree it was a bit meh. The ending caught me off guard like "wait what? That was it?" 

1 hour ago, iaawal said:

Saw the new star wars movie by myself. Was only paranoid through 95% of it lol. I've been out of the apartment for 5 hours walking around. Listening to music which helps distract me when i start panicking and want to hide in a corner. Target was so busy even around the toilet paper area which is the corner where i hide. 

Glad you got out, iaawal! I would go see the movie, but the loud sound is too much for me. I will have to wait for when I can watch it at home.

5 minutes ago, Flash said:

Glad you got out, iaawal! I would go see the movie, but the loud sound is too much for me. I will have to wait for when I can watch it at home.

Thanks! Oh yes, it was insanely loud. Made me jump a few times lol. Waiting till you can watch it at home is a good idea. 

6 hours ago, Flash said:

For me too.  Too loud is too much for me to handle.  Also when I go to a movie, right when the lights go out I just fall asleep through the whole movie.

Ugh! Just feeling a bit ugh.... I think its sleep... certainly not feeling snug as a bug... wish I was... yes I do! Hopefully will snooze tonight and feel better tomorrow - I'm actually doing 2 hours of work tomorrow - not a lot, but enough to get me out of the house etc... x

I don't remember if I posted this here, but my SSI hearing got postponed until May, which is great for me because I wasn't really ready for it and because it means my aged, blind, and disabled benefits will last a few months longer than they otherwise would have. 

10 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

For me too.  Too loud is too much for me to handle.  Also when I go to a movie, right when the lights go out I just fall asleep through the whole movie.

The movie theater I went to has really comfy recliner seats that go almost all the way back. I almost fell asleep a few times especially because it was so long and dark. I'm pretty sure the girl next to me was asleep. lol. 

7 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Ugh! Just feeling a bit ugh.... I think its sleep... certainly not feeling snug as a bug... wish I was... yes I do! Hopefully will snooze tonight and feel better tomorrow - I'm actually doing 2 hours of work tomorrow - not a lot, but enough to get me out of the house etc... x

I'm sorry my chickenlips. Did you get some good sleep? I hope you did and that you are feeling a bit better. Good luck with work too!!! <3

4 hours ago, iaawal said:

The movie theater I went to has really comfy recliner seats that go almost all the way back. I almost fell asleep a few times especially because it was so long and dark. I'm pretty sure the girl next to me was asleep. lol. 

LOL ... yeah, if the seats were recliners I could see how you almost fell asleep, as well as the girl next to you lol!

10 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

Thank you!  I didn't see your post until right now!

No worries Mel and thx... I like how its like a little community on here and we help push each other along... xxxx

10 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I don't remember if I posted this here, but my SSI hearing got postponed until May, which is great for me because I wasn't really ready for it and because it means my aged, blind, and disabled benefits will last a few months longer than they otherwise would have. 

Well that sounds like a positive and good thing there Bell... being from Australia I don't really understand what SSI is... here in Australia we have the DSP (Disability Support Pension) which is a fortnightly payment if you are deemed unable to work etc... is that the same thing? Anyhoo good news for you... x

4 hours ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I'm sorry my chickenlips. Did you get some good sleep? I hope you did and that you are feeling a bit better. Good luck with work too!!! <3

Cheeeeeese! (I sang that in one long note lol) Thanks, actually I did manage to jump onto the sleep choo choo train (All Aboard!) and yes, I do a feel better today... YAY and thanks for your warm words...

Yes and work...? Hmmmmm I do what I can Cheese...

I have a special skill set that means if I am well enough to work I can always find a few hours here and there freelance style baby! So... yeah, will do bits and bobs... it keeps me in the loop of life.... yes it does!! (I think you have been a blue cheese recently... I do and I'm sorry about that... but I think you embody the traits of a moreish Mozzarella cheese too... flexible, adaptable and tasty!) xxxx

5 hours ago, iaawal said:

lol been there.... lol :sleepy:

Edited by Chickenlips

16 minutes ago, Chickenlips said:

Well that sounds like a positive and good thing there Bell... being from Australia I don't really understand what SSI is... here in Australia we have the DSP (Disability Support Pension) which is a fortnightly payment if you are deemed unable to work etc... is that the same thing? Anyhoo good news for you... x

SSI is like that. There's two kinds - SSDI (social security disability income) which is for people who have worked in the seven years before applying, and SSI (supplemental security income) which is for people who haven't worked in the seven years prior. SSI is a bit over $700/month I think, but SSDI can be a lot more.

I got a paper from Humana that said I needed another prior auth and another formulary exception.  I thought I had dodged this bullet.  What happened is that they gave me one month's supply of meds to hold me off, but that the 2 meds, one needing the PA and the other a formulary exception

So yesterday I spent 35 minutes on the phone with the insurance company getting those started, and then the lady there faxed each one to the appropriate DR.  So now all the DRs need to do is fill it in and sign/date it, then fax it back.  Thank goodness for fax machines.

So depressed about everything (the world) abruptly going to end soon. I don't know what to think. It's scaring me though. I need to think more positively like my tdoc says. This thought and feeling/warning of impending doom is taking over my mind though. Off to make something quick for dinner then early bedtime for me!

Pretty sure I'm forgetting a task at work. I can't remember. I think it's important. Someone will remind me. Hopefully.

Also I seem to have a secret issue with authority. Every time someone asks me to do something that they can do or says something as a supervisor in my head I'm like "FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE SHIT DO IT YOURSELF!" I'm not sure if this new person on the team is my supervisor or just a coworker. I have issues with requests.

Oy. Business lunch today. So hard to go for 1.5 hours without being able to have any thoughts because they'll read them. OMG. Slipped up but I think I managed.

I hate when people I work with say I'm great. I can't help but feel they're mocking me.

In an email the new person said - iaawal is wonderful, then my boss said yeah she's great then another coworker said yes without iaawal we would be in trouble.

I got to work on that. Oh paranoia, anxiety, low self-esteem and low self-worth. Gotta love ya.

Found out one of the papers for a PA never got to the office (neuro's), and I found out all because I called the office double checking about the form being faxed in.  Found out that the secretary never got it.  Am pissed he or someone didn't let me know he didn't get anything yesterday.  WTF.

So I spent another half hour on the phone with Humana trying to get the form faxed back over.  After a half hour of not being able to understand the girl's accent, she transferred me to someone who could help me ... which only took 5 minutes to do.  It was a stressful afternoon.  It better get approved on the first try for all the work I put into it.