CrazyBoards.org

Anyone on the schizophrenia spectrum want to share?

1 hour ago, Flash said:

Hey iaawal, have you mentioned the fear of thought reading to your pdoc?

Yup. He knows about it and my other delusions, at least the ones I recognize as delusions. Maybe the latuda will help. Listening to music and singing along in my head has helped. 

Well, I just 2 more prior auths done and denied, so we are in the appeal process.  Tomorrow I am going to ask my pdoc to talk to the people during my time with him because I just want this over with.  At least one of them.

Also just realized I might be getting weighed tomorrow.  And the thing is, is that it is for my thyroid, not a physical.  I guess it will be a reality check to make sure my weight hasn't gone up.  But hopefully down.

So today while I was waiting for the bus I took my headphones off to fix my hair and holy crap there was so much noise around me. Traffic was so loud! No wonder I get overwhelmed when I go outside. 

Can't remember much from today. I'm getting better at keeping my mind blank during meetings. So that's good. 

4 hours ago, iaawal said:

So today while I was waiting for the bus I took my headphones off to fix my hair and holy crap there was so much noise around me. Traffic was so loud! No wonder I get overwhelmed when I go outside. 

Can't remember much from today. I'm getting better at keeping my mind blank during meetings. So that's good. 

I want that mind blanking skill.... I do... but do you think that you need a med tweak or whatevs my friend...? Hmmm it must be hard, hard work to "blank out..." I'd be puffed after 5 mins... xx

7 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

Well, I just 2 more prior auths done and denied, so we are in the appeal process.  Tomorrow I am going to ask my pdoc to talk to the people during my time with him because I just want this over with.  At least one of them.

Also just realized I might be getting weighed tomorrow.  And the thing is, is that it is for my thyroid, not a physical.  I guess it will be a reality check to make sure my weight hasn't gone up.  But hopefully down.

No good Mel - bloody bureaucrats sitting in an office somewhere making a call.... not happy about that...! I hope it gets sorted out in your favour quick sticks x

On another note - I had a good nights sleep last night BUT still found it difficult in the shopping centre today... hmmmmm just like a bit "not happy" and "uncomfortable" with people looking at me and talking about me and well.... I'm sure you guys get it....

...also I ran into my neighbour (I always do my best to avoid him) and I was doing "minimal talking" to him and he said something to me about my plans re study that only I know..... and I was like "oh no its all true he IS the police" I mean really how did he know!!?? And of course it all came back (the delusional thinking etc) and well really it was all a bit yuk in a truck... x

Chicken ... the thing that gets me is that it is the insurance company deciding on what meds a person can have or not, not the DRs.  That is the messed up part.

29 minutes ago, Chickenlips said:

On another note - I had a good nights sleep last night BUT still found it difficult in the shopping centre today... hmmmmm just like a bit "not happy" and "uncomfortable" with people looking at me and talking about me and well.... I'm sure you guys get it....

...also I ran into my neighbour (I always do my best to avoid him) and I was doing "minimal talking" to him and he said something to me about my plans re study that only I know..... and I was like "oh no its all true he IS the police" I mean really how did he know!!?? And of course it all came back (the delusional thinking etc) and well really it was all a bit yuk in a truck... x

From what you wrote, it sounds to me like you were irritable and anxious at the shopping center today.  I hope you start feeling better.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "plans re study" ... you mean back to school?  Have you told anyone else in your neighborhood about the study plans?

Edited by melissaw72

1 hour ago, melissaw72 said:

Chicken ... the thing that gets me is that it is the insurance company deciding on what meds a person can have or not, not the DRs.  That is the messed up part.

Exactly Mel! I mean hello.... it just doesn't make sense... no it does not! xx

1 hour ago, melissaw72 said:

From what you wrote, it sounds to me like you were irritable and anxious at the shopping center today.  I hope you start feeling better.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "plans re study" ... you mean back to school?  Have you told anyone else in your neighborhood about the study plans?

Yeah I suppose I was a touch anxious.... I actually am not sure if I know what it is like to not be anxious.... you know? And yes heading back to school and no I didn't tell anyone else about it.... lucky guess? I feel no..... hmmmmmm SUPER yuk in a truck! x

1 hour ago, Chickenlips said:

Exactly Mel! I mean hello.... it just doesn't make sense... no it does not! xx

Yeah I suppose I was a touch anxious.... I actually am not sure if I know what it is like to not be anxious.... you know? And yes heading back to school and no I didn't tell anyone else about it.... lucky guess? I feel no..... hmmmmmm SUPER yuk in a truck! x

Yes, I do know what you mean ... I don't know how it is to be not anxious also. 

If you run into that person (who knows about school) again, I would think about casually asking about how s/he knew about you and going to school.  I know that is easier said than done though.

I get by... I haven't been in the hospital for over two years somehow.  I don't know how I maganaged that because whoa ! that like never happens I'm ususlally in and out but I seem to belucking out.  I don't know how I'm doing really just it's another day and I'm still here... Disappeared from this site for a long time I wsas convinced something was horrifically wrong and needed to reset my brain and stay away but I miss coming around here, good to see some familiar faces and to those I don't know, hi! : ) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Schizophrenic_Sanity said:

I get by... I haven't been in the hospital for over two years somehow.  I don't know how I maganaged that because whoa ! that like never happens I'm ususlally in and out but I seem to belucking out.  I don't know how I'm doing really just it's another day and I'm still here... Disappeared from this site for a long time I wsas convinced something was horrifically wrong and needed to reset my brain and stay away but I miss coming around here, good to see some familiar faces and to those I don't know, hi! : ) 

Welcome back! :)

3 minutes ago, Flash said:

Sorry, Melissa. It is so frustrating when the scale reading moves in the wrong direction. 

Actually, it was that it was around the same number, when I had made an attempt to lose some.  I'm frustrated because I thought I lost something.

1 minute ago, melissaw72 said:

Actually, it was that it was around the same number, when I had made an attempt to lose some.  I'm frustrated because I thought I lost something.

That's also frustrating, of course. Hopefully it'll be lower the next time you check.

8 minutes ago, San said:

I saw my new GP today. He's okay.

I got my first welding certification yesterday!!!

Well you seem to be a "very creative person" San, so I am thinking you will probably "go off" with a welding certificate! I wonder what type of marvellous creations you will manage to produce? Many different types I am sure...! x