Jump to content
CrazyBoards.org

Anyone on the schizophrenia spectrum want to share?


Recommended Posts

I have to stop spending. It's really bad...just spent $92 on makeup...gah...but I wanted it...i had to have it.

Still hallucinating but stable.

Should be starting PACT this coming week...found out the delay was that I have to drop my current therapist...which sucks but they say change is good.

So...that's it I guess. Must not buy anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Chickenlips said:

Got out of the house today and saw a movie with my sister (Zoolander 2 was SO bad that it was OK.... meh - would not see it again) and it was good to get out and just chill and be cool and be in a dark room away from the crowd.... hmmmm yes it was..... x

LOL  I thought Zoolander was terrible also.  I'm glad you head a good time with you sister and were able to get out for a little while :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, melissaw72 said:

LOL  I thought Zoolander was terrible also.  I'm glad you head a good time with you sister and were able to get out for a little while :)

Yes - LOL - it was pretty terrible, I think I maybe laughed once.... and thx Mel I enjoy seeing my sister... lovely... :D xx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Got out of the house today and saw a movie with my sister (Zoolander 2 was SO bad that it was OK.... meh - would not see it again) and it was good to get out and just chill and be cool and be in a dark room away from the crowd.... hmmmm yes it was..... x

Getting out of the house is good for me too. That sucks that the movie was so bad though! I wont be seeing that one I guess. Haha, not that I can concentrate on a movie anyway!

Glad you had a nice time with your sister though! That's a good thing! :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been getting out more lately. Now if I could just stop concentrating on all the things I could have said, should have done, etc., and instead focus on the fact I enjoyed myself, that would be great. If social anxiety doesn't get me during the time I'm out, it always gets to me when I get back home. Ugh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

Getting out of the house is good for me too. That sucks that the movie was so bad though! I wont be seeing that one I guess. Haha, not that I can concentrate on a movie anyway!

Glad you had a nice time with your sister though! That's a good thing! :D 

Yes getting out just gives my mind a quick smack... you know? Wakes me up a little... which is a good thing Cheese.... yes it is! Thx Cheese, so lovely! xxx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, anyway, the Amisulpride is supposed to work on my mood as well as my delusions etc according to my pdoc.... however I am not really experiencing a lift in mood at all... pdoc said that we should wait and maybe add in a anti-depressant.... but I dunno - I kind of don't want to if I can help it... I really don't... no, not one little bit... guess I will have to though if I am still flat..... I need to be "on" for school when it starts at the end of this month... yes I do! xx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/7/2016 at 7:55 PM, dancingteapot said:

I have to stop spending. It's really bad...just spent $92 on makeup...gah...but I wanted it...i had to have it.

Still hallucinating but stable.

Should be starting PACT this coming week...found out the delay was that I have to drop my current therapist...which sucks but they say change is good.

So...that's it I guess. Must not buy anything.

Totally get you on the makeup teapot. Luckily it seems that my year-long makeup spree may have ended. I haven't purchased anything from sephora, aside from 1 primer and 1 foundation, in a while. lol! I hope yours ends too.

32 minutes ago, Chickenlips said:

Well, anyway, the Amisulpride is supposed to work on my mood as well as my delusions etc according to my pdoc.... however I am not really experiencing a lift in mood at all... pdoc said that we should wait and maybe add in a anti-depressant.... but I dunno - I kind of don't want to if I can help it... I really don't... no, not one little bit... guess I will have to though if I am still flat..... I need to be "on" for school when it starts at the end of this month... yes I do! xx

Hopefully you don't have to go on an AD! 

------------------------

Went to the bathroom and guess what, both neighbors went to the bathroom right after I did. I started crying in there freaking out and once I stopped, my neighbor stopped running the bathroom sink. Then I come downstairs and the garage from the building across from me is open and didn't close for a while even no cars were coming through. Now I can't play the radio on spotify because that's also how I'm being spied on. Back to the playlist. I was enjoying discovering new songs through their radio. 

Oh this is hilarious. Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter started playing as I was writing this message. 

All the best people are crazy. lololol. 

Ugh. I hate delusions. Really hope I don't start being spied on through music. It's the only thing that keeps me sane. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, iaawal said:

Went to the bathroom and guess what, both neighbors went to the bathroom right after I did. I started crying in there freaking out and once I stopped, my neighbor stopped running the bathroom sink. Then I come downstairs and the garage from the building across from me is open and didn't close for a while even no cars were coming through. Now I can't play the radio on spotify because that's also how I'm being spied on. Back to the playlist. I was enjoying discovering new songs through their radio. 

Oh this is hilarious. Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter started playing as I was writing this message. 

All the best people are crazy. lololol. 

Ugh. I hate delusions. Really hope I don't start being spied on through music. It's the only thing that keeps me sane. 

I'm just gonna put it out there - are you sure that you have enough AP's in your system? Cause just from what you post on here I am not sure that you do.

And I mean lets be honest my friend, delusions are the WORST, yes they are, and they lead to changes in our behaviour that are not always good for us...don't they? I mean the fact that you are worried about being spied on through your music I believe should be a massive Red Flag in your life at the moment... you obviously get a lot of enjoyment from music... I mean I don't think its fair that  you should lose that, no I do not, not even a baby bit....

... so yeah given that AP's are meant to decrease the delusional thinking, do you think you need to get to your pdoc and get this sorted and like make it a priority xxx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chickenlips said:

I'm just gonna put it out there - are you sure that you have enough AP's in your system? Cause just from what you post on here I am not sure that you do.

And I mean lets be honest my friend, delusions are the WORST, yes they are, and they lead to changes in our behaviour that are not always good for us...don't they? I mean the fact that you are worried about being spied on through your music I believe should be a massive Red Flag in your life at the moment... you obviously get a lot of enjoyment from music... I mean I don't think its fair that  you should lose that, no I do not, not even a baby bit....

... so yeah given that AP's are meant to decrease the delusional thinking, do you think you need to get to your pdoc and get this sorted and like make it a priority xxx

No, I do not have enough AP's in my system. My pdoc (resident) emailed to check in on how the latuda's helping and I said it was not helping at all considering I got started at the smallest possible dose. 20mg is the starting dose for bipolar depression not schizophrenia (which I don't have but I am psychotic and SZA has been suggested) because he believes it's a mood disorder with psychosis so help the mood help the psychosis. Hah. I might have to spell it out in crayons, my psychosis is independent from my mood. I'm going to wait until he responds. I'll probably ask if I can use my remaining zyprexa pills as PRN because nope I don't want to lose music. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iaawal said:

No, I do not have enough AP's in my system. My pdoc (resident) emailed to check in on how the latuda's helping and I said it was not helping at all considering I got started at the smallest possible dose. 20mg is the starting dose for bipolar depression not schizophrenia (which I don't have but I am psychotic and SZA has been suggested) because he believes it's a mood disorder with psychosis so help the mood help the psychosis. Hah. I might have to spell it out in crayons, my psychosis is independent from my mood. I'm going to wait until he responds. I'll probably ask if I can use my remaining zyprexa pills as PRN because nope I don't want to lose music. 

Ok - I think you have it all in hand then and I only say what I said cause I care and you are funny and have nice and interesting things to say.... you know? I really do... xx

Edited by Chickenlips
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chickenlips said:

Ok - I think you have it all in hand then and I only say what I said cause I care and you are funny and have nice and interesting things to say.... you know? I really do... xx

haha thanks chickenlips! I appreciate that. :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Well, anyway, the Amisulpride is supposed to work on my mood as well as my delusions etc according to my pdoc.... however I am not really experiencing a lift in mood at all... pdoc said that we should wait and maybe add in a anti-depressant.... but I dunno - I kind of don't want to if I can help it... I really don't... no, not one little bit... guess I will have to though if I am still flat..... I need to be "on" for school when it starts at the end of this month... yes I do! xx

How long have you been on amisulpride?  I would give it 6-8 weeks to see how it affects you then (unless there is a life-threatening side-effect and your pdoc said to go off of it).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

you obviously get a lot of enjoyment from music... I mean I don't think its fair that  you should lose that, no I do not, not even a baby bit....

I had to give up all music for about 2 years because of all the voices talking to me were through music.  When I started weaning back on to music, some of the music I could still listen to without all these memories start flooding back.  But there were still songs out there that I had to get rid of so I wouldn't be tempted to play them again.  That is a big component of the delusions going away.

I hope your pdoc gets back to you, iaawal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

How long have you been on amisulpride?  I would give it 6-8 weeks to see how it affects you then (unless there is a life-threatening side-effect and your pdoc said to go off of it).

I will Mel... just a little longer.... lol then an AD it will have to be, its a shame I have to do that though... more bloody pills :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...