CrazyBoards.org

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You insinuated. That is all. I'm done. Blocking!

Take a year off and get yourself stable, I've had to do that before. Breaking for a year with the intention of returning is better than flunking out. You can fix it with the school now so you can come

Oh, it's officially been over a year since my last hospitalization for psychiatric reasons and my last trip to the psychiatric emergency room. Finally!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Flash said:

I hope the echoes and other hallucinations stay away, Melissa. I'm sure it's nice without them.

It is nice without them, thanks Flash.

I had a really calm day today ... I need every day to be like today.

I have been doing so much better! I still have mild hallucinations, like seeing the mice and cats, but Invega is helping me to know they are not real. So no delusions or paranoia. And no depression or mania.

I'm in an air cast now for my broken ankle that I recently had surgery on. Three more weeks before I go back to the ortho surgeon to see if I can put some weight on my ankle. I am a little worried; they said I am at risk for blood clots. But besides that, everything is good!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Siggmin said:

I have been doing so much better! I still have mild hallucinations, like seeing the mice and cats, but Invega is helping me to know they are not real. So no delusions or paranoia. And no depression or mania.

I'm in an air cast now for my broken ankle that I recently had surgery on. Three more weeks before I go back to the ortho surgeon to see if I can put some weight on my ankle. I am a little worried; they said I am at risk for blood clots. But besides that, everything is good!

Do you wear compression stockings?  Those should help with blood clots.  I used them every day after each hip surgery to help prevent blood clots.  The hospital gave me a few pairs to bring home.

7 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

Do you wear compression stockings?  Those should help with blood clots.  I used them every day after each hip surgery to help prevent blood clots.  The hospital gave me a few pairs to bring home.

Actually yes Melissa, I wear a big sock, which I think is a compression sock, under my aircast... It goes all the way to my knee. The hospital gave me one pair. 

16 hours ago, Siggmin said:

Very happy the invega is doing its thing!

i hope your ankle heals well too! I hope these 3 more weeks fly by so you can get your cast off. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

Very happy the invega is doing its thing!

i hope your ankle heals well too! I hope these 3 more weeks fly by so you can get your cast off. Good luck!

Thanks Cheese! I have another few weeks to months in the air cast after my next appointment, I think. I have to start walking with the cast on. It's like those boot casts. But I'm sure it'll be fine. I will only be given the okay to walk if the bones have healed. They hadn't started to a week ago at my last appointment. 

4 hours ago, Siggmin said:

Thanks Cheese! I have another few weeks to months in the air cast after my next appointment, I think. I have to start walking with the cast on. It's like those boot casts. But I'm sure it'll be fine. I will only be given the okay to walk if the bones have healed. They hadn't started to a week ago at my last appointment. 

Oh no! Well wearing a cast that long will be worth it in the long run for sure. You want it to heal properly and nicely. Keep your eyes on the prize as they say! I've known several people who have had broken feet or ankles. It's no fun to be in a cast so long though. Ugh. Sending healing vibes for your poor ankle!!

39 minutes ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

Oh no! Well wearing a cast that long will be worth it in the long run for sure. You want it to heal properly and nicely. Keep your eyes on the prize as they say! I've known several people who have had broken feet or ankles. It's no fun to be in a cast so long though. Ugh. Sending healing vibes for your poor ankle!!

Thank you! It's a long time, but like you said, I'm guessing it will be worth it. 

3 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Had my meeting it went ok... just need to decide what to do with my life now... 

I'm glad the meeting went ok. That's good! I was hoping it would all go smoothly.

Decisions are hard! It may not be easy but I believe you can succeed!! 

Maybe make a list of options and do pros and cons of each? It helps me to have something to look at. Just a thought. <3

Haven't been around in a while

Things have been well.

Upped my Adderall so that really helps

I have to take an entrance exam on the 30th. I'm scared shitless. The exam is four(!) hours. Been studying but now that my Adderall was upped things are getting better.

Currently getting tutored in math because I suck at it.

Still taking piano lessons and loving it.

And if all goes well after the GP tomorrow I'm going to pierce my lip.

I don't think the family will be pleased with it but I guess it's something I'll have to prepare for

Hope all is well with everyone here

I am still hallucinating but I'm trying to make that a part of my life and not let it bring me down

27 minutes ago, dancingteapot said:

Things have been well.

I have to take an entrance exam on the 30th. I'm scared shitless. The exam is four(!) hours. Been studying but now that my Adderall was upped things are getting better.

I don't think the family will be pleased with it but I guess it's something I'll have to prepare for

I am still hallucinating but I'm trying to make that a part of my life and not let it bring me down

Glad the adderal is helping so much! That's great news! Happy for you!!

I am trying to do the same regarding psychotic stuff...trying to not make it a part of me or my life and not let it ruin me. My tdoc really helped ground me today and focus on facts vs "paranoia". Not 100% convinced, but that bad thinking really gets me nowhere. 

4 minutes ago, heilmania said:

My boss just called my work "pitiful".

I want to hide under a rock now, thanks.

Ugh. Your work situation is so bad! I'm so sorry!

I think I missed some of your posts maybe, so sorry if you already said this. But any word on that other job possibility?

I really hope you can get out of your current toxic work place. That must be so stressful! :( 

4 minutes ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

Ugh. Your work situation is so bad! I'm so sorry!

I think I missed some of your posts maybe, so sorry if you already said this. But any word on that other job possibility?

I really hope you can get out of your current toxic work place. That must be so stressful! :( 

No calls or anything yet, but I have my fingers crossed on a couple applications I have out there.

Thanks so much, Cheese. I hope I get out of this hell soon.

3 minutes ago, heilmania said:

No calls or anything yet, but I have my fingers crossed on a couple applications I have out there.

Thanks so much, Cheese. I hope I get out of this hell soon.

I'll cross my fingers for you too! I am glad you've put some applications out there! That's definitely a step in the right direction I think! You deserve a non toxic place to work! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I'll cross my fingers for you too! I am glad you've put some applications out there! That's definitely a step in the right direction I think! You deserve a non toxic place to work! 

<3

53 minutes ago, dancingteapot said:

Things have been well.

I am glad things are going really well for you!  Good luck on your entrance exam ... four hours is a long time but while you are doing the test that time will probably fly by!  I'm glad the adderall is helping you.

I hope you have a good appt with your gdoc  tomorrow.