Jump to content
CrazyBoards.org

Anyone on the schizophrenia spectrum want to share?


Recommended Posts

Sorry about that Mel...

I am applying for jobs... yes I am... scary and exciting at the same time... I dunno something just came over me and I decided to "go for it"... nothing too stressful cause I will totes LOSE it... but just something... I think I'm ready... wish me luck! xx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grrrrrrr the neighbours in the unit directly below me are playing loud music and its like 9pm at night... the base is super heavy and even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to sleep... so....

I walked down the stairs and just kind of was near their door and they were totally screaming and making really awful sounds... like they were at a heavy metal concert or something... so there is no way I am knocking on their door.... 

I decided to write a note on A4 paper and blu tak it to their door... I mean they are so preoccupied that there is no way they would notice... so I wrote quite a nice note and just said "look some of us want to head to bed early Mon to Fri can you please keep the music to a minimum during those times" and said would be appreciated and then signed it "from pretty much everyone" and then I snuck down and pressed it to their door and then ran up the stairs and into my apartment....

I don't think they could ever guess it was me... there are like 12 apartments in my block.... anyhoo will see what happens.... last night it was still going at 10:30pm! I mean come on...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Sorry about that Mel...

I am applying for jobs... yes I am... scary and exciting at the same time... I dunno something just came over me and I decided to "go for it"... nothing too stressful cause I will totes LOSE it... but just something... I think I'm ready... wish me luck! xx

That is great you are looking for a job! I hope you find one!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Grrrrrrr the neighbours in the unit directly below me are playing loud music and its like 9pm at night... the base is super heavy and even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to sleep... so....

I walked down the stairs and just kind of was near their door and they were totally screaming and making really awful sounds... like they were at a heavy metal concert or something... so there is no way I am knocking on their door.... 

I decided to write a note on A4 paper and blu tak it to their door... I mean they are so preoccupied that there is no way they would notice... so I wrote quite a nice note and just said "look some of us want to head to bed early Mon to Fri can you please keep the music to a minimum during those times" and said would be appreciated and then signed it "from pretty much everyone" and then I snuck down and pressed it to their door and then ran up the stairs and into my apartment....

I don't think they could ever guess it was me... there are like 12 apartments in my block.... anyhoo will see what happens.... last night it was still going at 10:30pm! I mean come on...

I'm glad you wrote the note.  Hopefully they will take it seriously.  Do you rent or own? ( ie I'm thinking if you have a landlord you could tell him and then he could get it all under control without involving anyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

I'm glad you wrote the note.  Hopefully they will take it seriously.  Do you rent or own? ( ie I'm thinking if you have a landlord you could tell him and then he could get it all under control without involving anyone else.

Hey Mel - I am renting and yup I have a real estate agency who manage most of the apartments in the building, but I am always worried if I say something it will get back to them that it was me... you know, if they slip up or something... hmmmm I actually crept out and had a look at their door and they had folded my note and written something else on it and stuck it back on the door... I have no idea if it was good or maybe they were threatening me.... anyway they turned off the music lol... hmmmm I must stay secret squirrel ...

8 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

That is great you are looking for a job! I hope you find one!

Thx Mel xx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I keep falling over (not to the ground, but stumbling as I catch something to hold on to).  Then like this morning I had gotten out of the shower and I was so out-of-it and had to put my head down a few times so I wouldn't faint.  It was the weirdest thing.  I still kind of have it now, but it is better.

I've got to be hydrated with all the water I drink.  I'm eating.  Meds are all the same, no recent changes except Ativan, but I only take 0.5 mg a day, and that is when I know I will sleep the most (no problems with Ativan except the first 2 days I took it).

Edited by melissaw72
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I passed my stick welding practice cert. test. My second attempt,my first one was in October. I'm excited, I'm doing 2 or 3 more tests (different positions: flat, horizontal, vertical) in a month.

Having a blast at school.

So dizzy and nauseous today. Ugh.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a long and busy day today.  Sleep sucked last night, and (sorry if TMI) I was woken up by having to have diarrhea.  I had it 12 more times (in the meantime taking everything I have for this problem in particular) before it stopped.  Fell back to sleep again, woke up, and what happens?  I am in the bathroom again.  This is usual but not to this extent right now (not since the meds started).  I would call the DR but there isn't anything he can do right now.  He prescribes bentyl for it, and it usually works well.  So this morning I doubled up temporarily on bentyl to see if things got better.  I have to leave in about 3 hours so hopefully things calm down soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry you were so sick Mel... no good.... been there and it is not nice so glad to hear you are back on top! x

 

Im feeling ok.... Effexor is now "working" and I am feeling better so that is a good thing.... hmmmm still trying to find a job...... so scared about how the interview process will go.... but I have to give it a go... yes I do... x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Chickenlips said:

Sorry you were so sick Mel... no good.... been there and it is not nice so glad to hear you are back on top! x

 

Im feeling ok.... Effexor is now "working" and I am feeling better so that is a good thing.... hmmmm still trying to find a job...... so scared about how the interview process will go.... but I have to give it a go... yes I do... x

Thanks, things are better today.

I'm glad the effexor is working for you!  Good luck with finding a job! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel tired.  This leukemia is wiping out my energy reserves.  I get sleep sure, but unfortunately that energy is gone before I get rolling on anything.  I can't even wake up without that energy being sapped.

I'm glad you are doing better dazed.  I also hope that you get ahold of your pdoc melissa.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, whatsizbucket said:

I feel tired.  This leukemia is wiping out my energy reserves.  I get sleep sure, but unfortunately that energy is gone before I get rolling on anything.  I can't even wake up without that energy being sapped.

I'm glad you are doing better dazed.  I also hope that you get ahold of your pdoc melissa.

I am sorry that the leukemia is wiping out your energy.  I hope it comes back, even just a little.  Take care :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, whatsizbucket said:

I feel tired.  This leukemia is wiping out my energy reserves.  I get sleep sure, but unfortunately that energy is gone before I get rolling on anything.  I can't even wake up without that energy being sapped.

I'm glad you are doing better dazed.  I also hope that you get ahold of your pdoc melissa.

That is no good! Sorry to hear that you are feeling that way... I truly hope you are feeling better soonest!! xx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...