CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
emack

Im so disgusting

Well I fucking did it again. I let a guy lead me into thinking he was into me. I should have trusted my gut and walked away but I didnt. I let him use me and then toss me aside like a piece of trash. I didnt get anything I wanted to do. Thats because thats what I am. A piece of trash...

Anyway I got home and just felt revolting. I felt so dirty and so disgusting. I took a very hot shower but nothing I did to try and scrub off the vile, wretched dirtiness I felt worked.

So what did I do?? I cut myself on those places that he touched and I let him violate me on. Now I have fresh cuts all over my body. I am sitting here disgusted with myself. I did this to me. I deserved this because I thought thats what I wanted.

Now I am sitting here alone and bleeding. All alone because thats what I deserve. I am nothing...

I'm sorry that this happened to you. We all have setbacks sometimes, it's not something to judge yourself for although believe me I understand doing that. You are not nothing. You are a person, with feelings, who deserves to be treated with respect. You are not a piece of trash.

I know what it feels like to be violated and to feel dirty. It totally sucks and I'm sorry there are complete douchebags in this world who have no regard for others feelings. I think sometimes we are angered because we live in a world believing we should get what we deserve but often that doesn't happen. It's so frustrating.

Do you need to seek medical attention? Can you see you tdoc or pdoc?

you are not disgusting. theres nothing wrong with you. been there myself when im manic. footloose and fancy free. anyway sunshine while a guys dick is standing he has no concious. the strong prey on the weak. we just have to show we are stronger. and guess what we are.

It sounds like you are taking on a lot of responsibility for something that is not all your responsibility. If you consented to something because he told you that you had a level of commitment and emotion between you and then dumped you, that is his responsibility. It is normal and right to expect someone to tell you the truth and if they tell you that you matter to them, to believe that. It is perfectly legitimate to expect a guy who wants sexual intimacy to be respectful, honest and kind, no matter what kind of sex you are having.

I get that feeling of shame and exploitation, I know how it sometimes felt easier for me to blame myself and hurt myself to try to get away from that. If you had sex on terms that were unclear or that you regret, you can learn from it. But although I see why you feel these things, they aren't true about you. You aren't trash, no emotion or any man can make that true about you. It sounds like you are angry, hurt, disappointed, ashamed. I think I would be if a guy had used me for his own sexual needs and dumped me. I know I felt that with a guy last year, who had all kinds of extreme sex with me and then dumped me. It was really tough.

I hope that your wounds are clean and if you need medical help, you can find a way to access that. If you have a doctor that knows about your mental health, I hope they are someone you can find a way to ask for help from with self harm. If you still feel this bad, please do post here and check out our lists of ways to express and soothe these feelings. This kind of experience doesn't have to become the norm for you. You deserve the be loved, cared for and respected. Your sexuality deserves to be treated as something precious and valuable by someone who you can trust.

Edited by Titania

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Another Day!
      I have dealt with my mania before so I know how to normally avoid triggers, but this time my mania flared up all I crave is sex, with anyone. I have never been one to just hook up with people but its gotten bad. I've slipped up a few times but I tell myself afterwards it didn't make it better I won't do it again but I do. I don't put myself in a place where I will alone with a guy but that hasn't even worked, please forgive my vulgarity but I met a guy I was just chatting with at a dog park, gave in to what I detest and don't  want, as we found an isolated place to have sex. I don't want to be this person. That girl who just wants it I feel like I've become that I feel like people I pass in the street can see that. Does anyone have any advice? Please. I need this to stop.
    • By Unburdened
      I have finally decided to go off Wellbutrin (Bupropion/Zyban) as I just cannot live with this anger and rage attacks any longer. I spend my day swearing, (I can’t fit enough swear words in a sentence), clenching my hands until they are rigid, screaming and hurting my throat, telling myself I wish I was dead and having even more intrusive thoughts than normal, even thoughts that wake me up in the middle of the night and I respond by telling myself to fuck off while I‘m laying there in bed. The anger has alarmed me and I can feel the cortisol surging through my body. I’m getting off this medication by myself without help because I went to see my psychiatrist the other day sand he virtually dismissed me and was clearly annoyed with me for having too many side effects and he was frustrated at how difficult I was to treat. There was no sympathy whatsoever. He said we’ve exhausted all avenues. I felt like a fool for not responding correctly to medications that he thought should work. It was a waste of money seeing him and I’m sick of doctors telling me it’s worth having numb genitals or inability to orgasm if you find a pill that gets rid of your depression. The doctor was frustrated with me before for all the pills I’ve been on that I couldn’t tolerate because of sex issues. The Wellbutrin didn’t do anything negative for me sexually (it seemed to have a big improvement on me sexually, actually), but the insane anger is just too much to live with. The anger was over the most minor of things, such as the vacume cleaner cord getting tangled, or losing internet connection. I’m currently on Lamotrigine 200 mg by itself which I hope will help my depression/anxiety.
    • By Xyzieleigh
      I have been self harming since I was 11.
      I'm 21 with a job in healthcare and I still can't stop myself from cutting. Its become a custome. That's my go to when I'm stressed, upset, lonely, sometimes even if I'm bored. I just like to have cuts or burns or scratches on me at all times. Its like a secret that I don't have to share its amusing to me in a way. I feel almost naked if I don't have at least a few cuts on me at any given time. I've tried to stop and for a while I did, but I just keep turning back. 
         I want to move forward with my life but its like I'm stuck In a hole that I can't climb out of. I see everyone around me moving on with their lives and I'm stuck here hurting myself with no control over anything. My anxiety is to bad to seek help. I just feel like I would be better off dead because dying just seems so easier, more realistic and more inviting than trying to live a normal life.