CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
anon34

Depressed.

I'm having a really bad day...wishing I would get in a car accident or get hurt really bad. My life is so messed up right now as far as finances go, trying to find a better job, living somewhere I don't want to. I feel like a loser and feel like my fiancé just doesn't love me anymore, because I don't feel like I deserve it anyways.....I just can't stop crying...

I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. I know how hopeless and overwhelming it feels when it feels like everything's wrong and you don't know where to start to make it better. I'm sure your fiance still loves you, and you do deserve love, just as much as anyone else does. Have you talked to them about your feelings? 

You sound a lot like me right now, I'm depressed, broke, I hate my job, in a tiny apartment I can barely afford, no working car, and I feel like a burden to my fiance. It sucks, I hope we can both feel better.

Yeah...it does sound like we have similar situations...Idk if my BP is making it worse or not, I felt pretty elated the last few days and today I just feel horrible. Maybe it's situational and BP.

This time of year is bad for depression. I'm sorry you're having a tough time right now. I can empathize completely.

Finances has me down big time too! I'm usually a bit more depressed around this time of year to start with but this time is worse. I too am bipolar. I felt pretty much like you do. I have twins, boy and a girl 9 years old and I have no money to buy them Christmas Presents. Thankfully there was a charity in my town providing used donated toys so I will have some thing to give them. I work full time but we live off my check and barely make it from pay check to pay check. I drive a ugly falling apart car, wear the same clothes for the past 4 years, let me tell you, life is hard. In fact it can darn right suck! I've lost my first born son at the age of 14 back in 1987 and it still feels like  it was yesterday. Around Christmas I feel the worse. I'm 58 years old and if you want to talk about feeling like a failure just ask me. At least you can cry. The last time I cried with actual tears was 1987.

The point is no matter how bad you think you have it right now, remember there are millions who have it worse. Rather then focus on the negative, try to think of some of the things you can be thankful for.

Happy Holidays and Best of Luck to you!