They just got it right why now ween me off?

Hey guys so finally after 4 years of bad sleeping patterns and habbit i finally got my sleep in order... it finally too 20mg temaz and 20mg diaz which gave me a wonderful solid 7 hours sleep a night for the past week making my life freaking fantastic

Eventually they weened me down to 10mg diaz and 10mg temaz which still worked great and gave me a good night sleep...

but now only after 2 weeks my doctor wants to take me off them all!!! i don't wanna rebound into bad sleep again otherwise i will have to start from scratch. i told my doctor but to no avail his now got me on 5mg diaz and 10mg temaz weening off completely when they finish in 2 weeks time

I have not even started sleep therapy over this entire counciling sessions yet and by no means am ready to come off... i am willing to come off the medication by all means but isn't there another way they can help me sleep???

Because it's happened before, i was having 29 years of bad sleep basically all my life.... I finally got started on diaz it had little effect got put on temaz little effect they combined both and it works great at 10mg/10mg of each now they've got me on 5mg diaz and 10mg temaz and that works fine too.

In the past they'e taken me off these meds and i fall straight back to my bad sleeping patterns again. I wake up early too don't get me wrong i am up at 5am every moring to pull my cray fish pots then i have my 3 hour gym workout 5 times a week then i go to bed at 11pm but if i dont take my medication i just stay up for days and it drives me crazy to the point i get paranoid and delusional

They took me off it because yes they are short term drugs only and i dont have a problem with that, my problem is they are not giving me anything else to sleep. the PDOC said to try PHenergen antihystamine at 25mg it had no effect so he said try 3-4 that's up to 100mg anti hystamine but still has no effect for sleeping for me.

They are also taking me off it because my levels for Epilim/sodium valproate or depakote wherever you are from are within the therapeutic range of 56 out of 50-100 the PDOC wants it at around 80 but the regular GP said 56 is fine. Either way as soon as i come off them meds my sleep will go back to poor again

I have chronic sleep problems and Avanza is working really well for me. It's an antidepressant, but at low doses it's good for sleep. I find it much more effective than actual sleeping pills. I get tolerant to them after a couple of nights. You could ask your pdoc about it. 

I've been on sleeping pills over a month now and have not grown a tolerance, due to my life style keeping as fit as i can even with my current weight gain problems i manage to get myself tired enough that when i take them they have full effect on me.

Avanza ey? I think my Fiancee is on that i'll ask her about it, i just started on pristiq again so i don't think they'll want me on 2 anti depressents let alone swapping anti depressents either

What are some other options?