CrazyBoards.org

Hello,

I am new to the forums. I am currently undiagnosed. I have weird night-time hallucinations while on anti-depressants and random bursts of energy so my doctor thinks I may be bi-polar with psychotic features and ocd. I am currently prescribed 50mg Seroquel (I have been on for 1 day so far) and 50mg Trazodone. I never been on an anti-psychotic medication before so I'm curious on how this works and how it will affect me. So any insight on Seroquel would be nice. I am not so sure about being almost diagnosed bi-polar, but what the doctor says to me makes sense. I have mania and hallucinations while on anti-depressants but never have when off of anti-depressants. Anyways, You can call me Lynn and I'll see you around.

Lynn

Hi Lynn, I'm just gonna move this post to the Introductions forum, cause you'll get more replies there!

Welcome to CB! We ask all new members to read the User Agreement when they sign up, just so you know how we work around here. :)

I hope you find the support and information you're looking for here. I hope you stick around. :)

Hi Lynn, I'm just gonna move this post to the Introductions forum, cause you'll get more replies there!

Welcome to CB! We ask all new members to read the User Agreement when they sign up, just so you know how we work around here. :)

I hope you find the support and information you're looking for here. I hope you stick around. :)

Oh thank you. I thought I did post it in the Introductions Forum. Oops lol.