CrazyBoards.org

In regards to my schizoaffective disorder, I am feeling optimistic that my treatment aka medication is and will continue to be a life saver. Geodon is the only medication that actually works for my psychosis and I have tried A LOT! It was prescribed to my desperate self IP and the changes happened so drastically it's almost as if I have to figure out who I am. For so long I was living in a delusional state and paranoid. Life is different when you see reality.

Am I problem free? Absolutely not, there are times when I start to get out of reality but my meds pull me back in. My other MI is causing me problems.

I now realize it was a combination of Schizoaffective and OCD that stole at least 3 years of my young life. Because SZA and OCD are a bad mix. Negative intrusive obsessive thoughts combined to a mind that is out of reality is very scary.

I'm so glad you are feeling more well, Butterfly! That's so positive to hear! 

By the way, have you ever thought of starting a blog? It's easier to update everyone in blog-land, plus it can help you keep track of your symptoms over time. You can also just write whatever you want in your blog. Just a thought. :)

Anyway, I hope this wellness continues for you!