CrazyBoards.org

Have you ever tried to draw your voices? It's extremely difficult since they're not exactly pictures to put on paper, they're more abstract than that, for me at least. But anyway, I succeeded in drawing a representation of them, I'll share it if there's a way to post pictures on here? Has anyone else been able to do this?

On a similar note, I can see songs. Each song has a specific picture in my head. Only It's not an image I could just put on paper, It's more like an idea, but I can see it. It comes from the same part of my brain as my voices. Does anyone else experience anything like this?

not on paper but in my mind

there was a thing about the efficacy of avatars of voices though i don't know if i think it'd work for me because they'd be abstracted in some sense but then i see full on people and i could easily draw them

i can imagine sketching some but i also don't want to mess with certain forces of waves and be concluded in consequence

i don't see songs

but i do see blueprints of a sort

conceptual at architecture that pops out on is relational as well

there's plenitude i simply mean

not bare but can also be

sorry. i think that's actually not just thought jumble though having had more difficulty with of late that's possible but really might be best way i can articulate ever too.

I've been able to draw one but it's only because she's also a visual, at first I was worried she'd kill me like Cheese mentioned but she never got around to it.  Still here.  I never thought about drawing the other ones, mostly because I just, there's more like concepts than something you can draw.  Not concepts exactly, but I'm stuck finding right words.  I don't know.  But point is I can't really draw most of them, it's never crossed my mind... because they're different than things you can put on paper.  

On a similar note, I can see songs. Each song has a specific picture in my head. Only It's not an image I could just put on paper, It's more like an idea, but I can see it. It comes from the same part of my brain as my voices. Does anyone else experience anything like this? 

Yes, I experience similar.