CrazyBoards.org

Hi, my name is Mary (Hiii marryy)

I just stumbled upon this site this morning and I'm excited to be amoung kindred spirits.

More and more I find that my regular community of friends do not identify with the things I feel (and perhaps they're real, REAL tired of hearing about it all)

My name is Mary

I'm a mother of 3 kids under the age of 5.

I struggle with Major Depressive Disorder and all the fun that it entails.

Glad to be amoung people who can relate to 'the crazies'

-Mary

Hi Mary.  Welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the User Agreement, just so we're on the same page.

You are welcome to use your photo as your avatar, but we are indexed by Google here, so your photo could end up lots of interesting places.  If you want to remain anonymous, you might think about changing it. (I have my photo up all the time, but I'm old and don't give a damn if someone "outs" me for being on Crazyboards.)

Be sure to check out the blogs and chat, and I look forward to getting to know you.

olga

Hello and welcome!

" I'm excited to be amoung kindred spirits."

I know that one, and it's really good,  with that slight double edge...

Hey, I can feel at home, here.

Here is "home"?   Then I'm...

(But to be honest I knew that already!)

Chris.

Hi Mary. 3 kids under 5, wow, I bet you've got some patience!

Welcome to CB, I echo what olga has said. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

I'm not even sure what I have is patience any more HA! more like the ability to discern what i need to freak out about and what i can let ride :)  My depression effects them too so I'm doing my best to get a grip on it before they start making some solid memories.

Hi Mary.  Welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the User Agreement, just so we're on the same page.

You are welcome to use your photo as your avatar, but we are indexed by Google here, so your photo could end up lots of interesting places.  If you want to remain anonymous, you might think about changing it. (I have my photo up all the time, but I'm old and don't give a damn if someone "outs" me for being on Crazyboards.)

Be sure to check out the blogs and chat, and I look forward to getting to know you.

olga

Absolutely- i don't have anything to hide, but i may go for a bit more anonymity (FB attached my picture for me)

Could you direct me toward the user agreement, please and thank you?

The Rules. On the bottom right corner of every page it says "The Rules" - that's that.

Welcome to CB! 

I saw that you were in chat, but you'd left before I got there. It's a bit slow sometimes, but it can be lively, too. You should try it again at a few different times to get a feel for it.

Hi Mary, welcome to CB :) I too had 3 kids under 5! It doesn't get easier exactly but I can promise you it gets better (for the most part, my oldest is a teenager and the other 2 are close on her heels and female teenagers = tearing your hair out most times :P). Glad you found us!