CrazyBoards.org

Hi, I'm Free

I have a thing for short usernames. And first I signed up for this board under a username that I quickly realized was not going to provide me much anonymity. 

So, I signed up for a second username that I REALLY liked, but when I entered my email, I was so excited to be really registering and able to talk that I accidentally entered my email as g***************@gmail.COMO

Happily I waited for my email to come, beckoning me to be a member. I waited and waited.

And then I looked back and saw the .COMO on the email address.

*sigh*

I was screwed. It was never going to come. It is never going to come, until someday, probably in a decade when the .COMO domain becomes a thing, someone will get my confirmation email and they will take my 1st choice username.

I suppose this works out in a way because now when I introduce myself, it is like an affirmation.  

;)

Your name reminds me of Martin Luther King, jr.  "Free at last!  Free at last!  Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"  I saw that quote on a school, the day that I filed for divorce from my first husband.  It has brought me warm memories ever since. :)

Enough about me!  Welcome to Crazyboards. I ask all new members to read the User Agreement---if you did that when you signed up, you're all set.

I hope you like hanging out with us and don't be afraid to ask questions.

olga