CrazyBoards.org

I'm sure I'm going manic

I'm getting my groove back, Sign1 My hormones are kicking in Sign2 I'm hardly sleeping and eating......I can say some of it has to do with the death of a friend but I notices this yesterday....I'm talking more....More social. And I am getting a little bit more religious. So I don't know. I just saw the pdoc so I'm going to wait until I see him again cause it could be my meds have been tweaked just right.

Edited by sonicwhite

I told him I needed to stretch it out......I only lost 200mg from it....It was 60mg 3 times a day to 400mg four times a day.....It could be that I'm just doing really well and shouldn't read into to much.

Edited by sonicwhite

When in doubt, call your pdoc. A quick call and maybe a med tweak is much better than finding yourself in the middle of BP symptoms. Just like most illnesses, it's easier to fix if it's caught early.

The thing is, even if you have BP, you're still allowed to have good and bad moods that have nothing to do with being BP. The thing I have to really watch for is if it's getting progressively worse or if it's causing me problems with work or home life. A couple of days of good mood are okay. If I'm sleeping less, being WAY more productive, start a bunch of new projects, get angry easily, these are all signs for me that it's a BP issue rather than it just being a good mood.