CrazyBoards.org

If you look around this site, you'll see several postings I've written that discuss how well Luvox works for several people in this house. Other meds were tried, Zoloft, Prozac, and a few others. Luvox is the one that works for us. It makes a huge difference. If you try it, I hope it works as well for you.

I know we stick to first-person here, but I wanted to chime in on this one since it has made such a difference for someone very close to me. One of my adult children tried many different meds (and combinations of meds) for their OCD symptoms and Luvox really, really helped a lot.    It was actually the only (pharmaceutical) solution that did help - therapy has also helped a lot, too.

Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did Luvox make anybody here feel less motivated?  I've been taking it recently again and I'm feeling unmotivated, but I don't know if it's more the med or just how my life is going currently.  If I take it during the day i feel less motivation but if I take it at night it seems to mess with sleep a little.