CrazyBoards.org

Hello :)

Hi Folks :)

I'm Richard, I'm a 20 Year old who basically runs a business making liveries for race cars of various shapes and sizes and sign writing vans haha! Been anorexic since I was about 14 and was diagnosed with depression in January '13 as I was sick and tired of being an accountant and not getting to where I want to be in life. Along with the depression I got social anxiety and suffer panic attacks (lucky me :/). Since starting my own business the symptoms have eased off a lot and I'm starting to feel happier about my self and am slowly building my appetite back up. I'm not 100% through it though, the anxiety is restricting me from going far which is really restricting what I can do and, to an extent, the growth of my business.

Just thought I'd join to try to help people out where I can and hopefully give as much love to others as I was given during my rough patch and to try and find some inspiration to go futher than 40 minutes in a car and get back on trains and planes!

Thanks guys, hopefully speak to you all soon! 

Hello Richard and Welcome to Crazyboards!

We ask all our new members to read the User Agreement so we're all on the same page.

I think you'll find that this is a very supportive and informative community.

Be sure to check out our blog section and drop into chat.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Boards!

Hi Pheonix :) 

Thanks! I've read the User Agreement :) I promise to be on my best behaviour! From what I have read so far this seems to be a very supportive community and I'm very much looking forward to speaking to you all :)

See you on the boards and in chat!