CrazyBoards.org

There's really no way to predict what will happen.  My therapist and psychiatrist both say that I/anyone with mental heath issues or whatever you want to call it, should stay away from drugs/alcohol.....apparently it's a bad idea.

Edited by coraline

If you smoke something with high CBD and low THC, it could reduce your chance of going psychotic. In fact CBD is being researched for it's antipsychotic properties. This is what I've gathered online; I've never smoked weed, so I don't have any personal experience with it.

I have a lot of experience with this and other drugs.  Shamans used these things as medicines to go into the spirit world in controlled conditions.  You don't have the freedom to be that way all the time.  For me it's all or nothing.  Might not go nut's when your stoned but on the come down, for days or weeks, maybe months, you will have issues.  Things get active if I smoked again.  I know the spiritual break throughs can be interesting, but there is a dark side.  There is real evil in the world. Cannabis is very powerful.  It will have effects much greater than what you can prepare yourself for.  Wouldn't it be great to be stoned and travelling spirit worlds all the time?  Nope, there is a hell and you can get stuck at that level for ever it seems