CrazyBoards.org

Bipolar, here.

Hi.

I was just diagnosed bipolar recently. Been on a fun medicinal ride ever since. (Catch my sarcasm there?).

Um, yea I'm kind of random and awkward but also equally smooth and flirty almost it depends on my mood. I'm also really tired right now thanks to a new med.

Just stopped in to introduce myself (I'm Bailey by the way, though I respond to Bay, Boo, Sparkles, Doodle, and Tall Lady [dont ask]), and whatnot.

Ta ta!

Hi Bailey! I love your name and your attitude and I hate the med ride too. I'm in the same unpredictable med boat with my bipolar disorder, and I'm sure I can vouch for the tons of others on here who are in that boat also. Welcome welcome welcome!!! I'm Leah. Nice to "meet" you. :)

Hello Bailey and Welcome to Crazyboards!

We ask all our members to take a moment to read the User Agreement so we're all on the same page.

Be sure to check out the blog section and drop into chat.

Please don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you have any questions or concerns.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Boards!

Just stopped in to introduce myself (I'm Bailey by the way, though I respond to Bay, Boo, Sparkles, Doodle, and Tall Lady [dont ask]), and whatnot.

I read this as: your names being... Bay, Boo, Sparkles, Doodle, and Tall Lady [dont ask], and whatnot.

I thought whatnot was an interesting nickname. I then however read it over, and realized I need sleep as well. I must say I am actually kind of disappointed ;) JK!

Hello Bailey! Welcome to CB :) I think you'll fit in fantastically.

Most of us have been down a similar road, some a similar road and then some. I hope you take & utilize a lot of of CB has to offer. See you on the boards!