CrazyBoards.org

That been said above not everything is all doom and gloom i have some VERY good news  :cool:  my Private PDOC has given me 6 months worth of medication and told me to stay on them and said not to listen to the local idiots, he said try find a full time job then when you can afford it come private so i can get the help i need.

Until then at least i've got a 6 month window of meds to keep me sane, they may have side effects but he said the local GP can assist me with that and the more GOOD news is that i have a NEW GP in 2 weeks who will manage my medication up here for me without a PDOC approval  :cool:

Screw our useless public system i just got the help i needed today  :D

It's just up to me now to deal with the side effects (gum bleeding) which  a dentist will fix for me. It's like this last week all spiralled into hell for me then today all of a sudden WAMMO i just got all the help i needed and forms i needed in one hit

Edited by Puddles2009

my Private PDOC has given me 6 months worth of medication and told me to stay on them

Hope you actually do this and give the meds a chance beyond 2 weeks.

my Private PDOC has given me 6 months worth of medication and told me to stay on them

Hope you actually do this and give the meds a chance beyond 2 weeks.

I have been, as a matter of fact i am going to just stick with my Largactil and see the bleeding gums is just a short term side effect, maybe the dentist can help me with something before bed to relieve this symptom

Side Effects to Watch

Watch closely for the following side effects and notify your physician immediately should any of these develop:

• Abnormal bruising or signs of bleeding such as bleeding from the gums, nose, digestive tract, vagina (females), faintness, dizziness, loss of consciousness, or rash (signs of problems with blood clot formation)

Found that on http://doublecheckmd.com/EffectsDetail.do?dname=Thorazine&sid=2140&eid=3118

Edited by Puddles2009

The bleeding gums is not a side effect of the meds. The bleeding gums is a side effect of you CHEWING GLASS! Once again, you're not giving all the information so that others will tell you what you want to hear. This is getting VERY OLD.

Actually no it's not, everyone here know i chewed glass during my psychotic episodes... Since i no longer chew glass this has yes caused problems but the medicine isn't helping

stop over dramatising things when i am trying to get help

Just be up front with everyone, especially your doctors and therapist (if you have one). Leaving things out and trying to get the responses you want won't do you any good in the end. You're only hurting yourself by manipulating people's responses and leaving things out.

Just be up front with everyone, especially your doctors and therapist (if you have one). Leaving things out and trying to get the responses you want won't do you any good in the end. You're only hurting yourself by manipulating people's responses and leaving things out.

Your right i'm trying to be honest i'm just unstable and can't help the way i am

I'm really glad to hear that you've got access to medication and you're taking it again. I wish you the best of luck on being able to go private again. 

That is bullshit that they don't treat BPD. There are people with BPD in Australia, in treatment. I know this because I have spoken to them about treatment.

The reason the cops are getting involved with you is because you break walls and beat your wife. You are too symptomatic to understand what is happening to you right now. Fine. That happens. Get someone to help you.

The bleeding gums may be coming from the cuts that you sustained when you were chewing glass. If you have any gum disease at all those cuts may not heal correctly. I think this is far more likely than the med causing bleeding gums. Get checked out by a dentist. If the dentist gives you a clean bill of health, then you can start blaming the meds.

Edit: When you see a dentist or any doctor at all, don't leave out the fact that you were chewing glass.

Edited by jt07

Your right i'm trying to be honest i'm just unstable and can't help the way i am

You can definitely help it. Don't fall into the trap of saying you can't help it, you are accountable for your actions no matter what state of mind you're in. Try mindfulness. It will help you stay present and realize when things come up that you don't always have to respond to those feelings and thoughts immediately. You can take some time to think rationally and then respond. Don't use your MI has an excuse for behavior or say that they don't treat BPD in Australia. If you know you are getting violent, even if you don't remember it, do everything you can to get the help you need, even if you're turned down the first time. You can find the help you need and now you have your private pdoc on your side, he can get you in somewhere, if that's the hospital or what, that can help you.

The bleeding gums is not a side effect of the meds. The bleeding gums is a side effect of you CHEWING GLASS! Once again, you're not giving all the information so that others will tell you what you want to hear. This is getting VERY OLD.

Actually no it's not, everyone here know i chewed glass during my psychotic episodes... Since i no longer chew glass this has yes caused problems but the medicine isn't helping

Over dramatizing? Seriously? Me? You are the epitome of what you state that I'm doing. 

All you are doing is sharing bits and pieces and then trying to get us to figure out the rest. We look things up on the web. I've researched many of the issues you're having in an attempt to help you--research you can probably do yourself but I've been looking myself and I know others have as well.

Sometimes you'll make a statement or say something in another thread that suddenly makes something you've said in another tread make sense. You're playing those of us that are trying to help you for a bunch of fools.

You may be trying to get help but the way you're going about it sorta sucks. This site is a for mentally interesting people and run by the same. We are a pro-med and pro-therapy site. We try to help because each one of us has at one point or the other been in a similar situation. We get it. We can also see through the BS. We know the tricks. 

This is turning into a replay of what happened when the OP was a member here under his previous username.  

I can't stand seeing CB members trying to help, but instead being manipulated again and again.  Sylvan is right, Puddles (and I know you're going to huff and puff and bluster when you read this) - what you're doing here really kind of sucks.  No matter how much illness your convoluted stories and prevarication are being filtered through, it all really, really sucks.  You're abusing the time and attention of good people here who really want to help (I mean, 50+ posts on this one issue, ffs!), but can't because of how you're behaving.

I'm wondering if I should invoke Poe's Law.

Poe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the idea that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism.

This is either trolling, or someone who enjoys fucking with people because they can with half-answers, obfuscations, excuses, and trying to blame every problem on others. 

Either way, anyone else for popcorn? popcorn.jpg

I think it's also possible that the OP is highly symptomatic and is not fully aware of the repercussions of his actions at this point.

We are, after all, CrazyBoards.

I'd love to have some popcorn, but I really shouldn't as I'm going out to dinner tonight and I don't want to ruin my appetite.

I'm a huge fan of buttered popcorn though, microwaved because it's so easy. I have a few packets in the pantry. Om nom nom nom nom

Ok...

Enough with the off topic, please.

All i see is me taking meds and i dont see much helpfull advice apart from going to the dentist... maybe i should be talking to sane people about my issues...

i dont see myself as been symptomatic i see myself as been perfectly normal

I dont see anything above that could be said as been wrong or hurtfull to anyway

All i see is everyone over reacting and getting triggered over trivial bullshit

Edited by Puddles2009

Well then I guess we have irreconcilable differences. I don't consider breaking down walls to be sane and normal behaviour, so...

What sort of advice do you think we could give you besides what has already been said? Considering we are all strangers on the internet. I guess I'm just not sure what it is you are wanting to hear. 

You don't see yourself as being symptomatic? That contradicts your original post in this thread, and could be indicative of a loss of insight and worsening of your condition. 

maybe i should be talking to sane people about my issues...

I agree, you should be. Such as your therapist, your psychiatrist, your family members.