CrazyBoards.org

I've just re started taking my medication, it's not too late for me yet. 

I also have seen a dentist who said apart from a few cavaties my gums have healed, he stated that the extra dry mouth was provoking morning bleeding whilst brushing, he has given me a mouthwash to use and some biotene that has helped so far 

so i guess maybe after all this is my lucky combination of meds to be on?

What sort of advice do you think we could give you besides what has already been said? Considering we are all strangers on the internet. I guess I'm just not sure what it is you are wanting to hear. 

You don't see yourself as being symptomatic? That contradicts your original post in this thread, and could be indicative of a loss of insight and worsening of your condition. 

maybe i should be talking to sane people about my issues...

I agree, you should be. Such as your therapist, your psychiatrist, your family members. 

I tried to get help but you all saw local menal healths responce  -_-  hopefully i go private soon again

I'm a huge fan of buttered popcorn though, microwaved because it's so easy.

I love triple-buttered popcorn. I also liked those coloured popcorn, it's like I'm eating a crunchy rainbow. 

I'm a huge fan of buttered popcorn though, microwaved because it's so easy.

I love triple-buttered popcorn. I also liked those coloured popcorn, it's like I'm eating a crunchy rainbow. 

I suppose why aren't admins doing anything about useless posts like this ^ your not helping any situation

What sort of advice do you think we could give you besides what has already been said? Considering we are all strangers on the internet. I guess I'm just not sure what it is you are wanting to hear. 

You don't see yourself as being symptomatic? That contradicts your original post in this thread, and could be indicative of a loss of insight and worsening of your condition. 

I agree, you should be. Such as your therapist, your psychiatrist, your family members. 

I tried to get help but you all saw local menal healths responce  -_-  hopefully i go private soon again

Yeah, I'm sorry you were treated like a criminal instead of like a patient by the public health professionals you saw (I think that's what happened? I'm not sure if I'm following it all correctly).

But, you still have meds and you're getting a new GP soon, right? Did you also lose your therapist? If so, can you find a new one?

And I'm glad your dentist allayed your worries about your gums- I previously had thought you meant that they just bled randomly with no provocation; lots of people's gums bleed a little when they brush their teeth, for whatever reasons.

I just hope for your sake that you stick with the medications, come what may, and don't find anymore reasons to stop them. Going into blind rages that you can't remember and damaging people's property is a really, really dangerous situation that could easily escalate to things that are much worse. I hope you understand how life-shattering the consequences of doing shit like that can be.

Yeah, I'm sorry you were treated like a criminal instead of like a patient by the public health professionals you saw (I think that's what happened? I'm not sure if I'm following it all correctly).

But, you still have meds and you're getting a new GP soon, right? Did you also lose your therapist? If so, can you find a new one?

And I'm glad your dentist allayed your worries about your gums- I previously had thought you meant that they just bled randomly with no provocation; lots of people's gums bleed a little when they brush their teeth, for whatever reasons.

I just hope for your sake that you stick with the medications, come what may, and don't find anymore reasons to stop them. Going into blind rages that you can't remember and damaging people's property is a really, really dangerous situation that could easily escalate to things that are much worse. I hope you understand how life-shattering the consequences of doing shit like that can be.

I have 6 months worth of meds, i see a GP tomorrow then my new GP who will be permanent in 2 weeks, i also found a new therapist and am getting 10 free sessions!!!  :cool:

I just no longer have a PDOC but i will get back to my paid one in due time

All i see is me taking meds and i dont see much helpfull advice apart from going to the dentist... maybe i should be talking to sane people about my issues...

i dont see myself as been symptomatic i see myself as been perfectly normal

I dont see anything above that could be said as been wrong or hurtfull to anyway

All i see is everyone over reacting and getting triggered over trivial bullshit

Puddles, I have been where you are where I think I know the truth and everyone else has the problem, but that is highly unlikely.  If everyone is telling you that you are symptomatic you have to accept that they are probably right.  I know we can't diagnose you, but people that see you in person have thought that, too. And, you know you get worse without medication.  I think that public health doc was mistaken, if that is true that they said you don't need the meds.

All i see is me taking meds and i dont see much helpfull advice apart from going to the dentist... maybe i should be talking to sane people about my issues...

i dont see myself as been symptomatic i see myself as been perfectly normal

I dont see anything above that could be said as been wrong or hurtfull to anyway

All i see is everyone over reacting and getting triggered over trivial bullshit

Puddles, I have been where you are where I think I know the truth and everyone else has the problem, but that is highly unlikely.  If everyone is telling you that you are symptomatic you have to accept that they are probably right.  I know we can't diagnose you, but people that see you in person have thought that, too. And, you know you get worse without medication.  I think that public health doc was mistaken, if that is true that they said you don't need the meds.

It's all good i'm back on meds again, i am not using public health. They've done this 3 times now and not just to me i'll just take it to local parliament again and get em fired

For now i see a new GP tomorrow 

Puddles,

CrazyBoards is a peer support site for people who are invested in treating their mental illnesses by working with their care providers. 

I am glad that you are back on meds again. Please do whatever you need to do to STAY ON THEM and work with your care team to address any side effects.

I'm going to reiterate my VERY STRONG SUGGESTION that you start a blog to detail the things that happen in your treatment. A lot of what you write about is repetitive and asking basic questions that you could find the answer to yourself if you took a moment to think it through and google or look at threads that are pinned at the top of each board section.

The very best place to complain about the side effects of your meds is in a blog. The very best place to complain about the aspects of your treatment that are unique to you is in a blog.

PLEASE START WRITING THIS STUFF IN A BLOG.

I've just re started taking my medication, it's not too late for me yet. 

I also have seen a dentist who said apart from a few cavaties my gums have healed, he stated that the extra dry mouth was provoking morning bleeding whilst brushing, he has given me a mouthwash to use and some biotene that has helped so far 

so i guess maybe after all this is my lucky combination of meds to be on?

1. From what I gather, you have six months worth of meds plus you are going to see your GP tomorrow. This is very positive, and it looks like your provider situation is clearing up.

2. Your dentist has helped you with the bleeding gums so that problem has cleared up at least for now.

3. You are back on meds for at least six months so your med situation is ok.

4. You do not have to go into the hospital.

It seems to me like your problems are all getting resolved. This is very good news.

I'm surprised they haven't put you on Haldol (or whatever it's called in Australia).  It's allegedly good for agression, and, other than sometimes losing control over my legs, it agreed with me.  And the leg issues were eliminated by either a dose reduction or the introduction of Cogentin.

I don't remember if he has been on haldol. He may have been. He doesn't list his "ex" meds in his signature.

And I am glad that haldol worked for you. But as you know, meds don't work the same way across the board for everyone. Plus, there is an issue of core temperature stability, and he is in Australia, in the midst of a very hot summer.

45 degrees celcius gah!!! nah my curren combo works, my gums only bleed minorly :)

It works i'm staying on this. only side effecs i get are

1: minor bleeding gums on brushing teeth

2: temporary headaches
3: temporary dhiarea

4: temporary dizzyness (sometimes comes and goes)

No more weight gain either and i seem to be thinking more clearly, slows me down a bit

EDIT i've also found another public psychiatrist that will call me back tomorrow for medication and DX management

Edited by Puddles2009