CrazyBoards.org

My paranoia levels go up and down at times. I feel I am being documented by authorities (it's too long and complicated to explain here). I also still have a "real" sense that people are thinking about me, staring at me, or everything I encounter wherever I go is weirdly tailored to my life.

I also have inner voices telling me what to do. It's really frustrating to have inner voices talk down to me. For example, when I'm doing chores in the house, I get inner voices telling me to "hurry up" or say mean words to me such as "is that all you can do?". This causes me to feel really depressed at times.

I was diagnosed last year having major depression with psychosis. Is this not schizophrenia or something related instead? I just want to make sure, so I can receive the proper and correct medications that really work for my condition. I no longer want to have intrusive talking/voices putting me down. I have tried interacting with the inner talking/voices to try and silent them, but all this leads to is the talking/voices coming up with a comeback statement that only hurts my feelings even worse. And my concentration too.

Can anybody relate?

Also, please don't write in Capitals in your responses. I am very sensitive too. Thank you.

I just want to make sure, so I can receive the proper and correct medications that really work for my condition

For me my pdoc and I tend to focus on treating the symptoms, not the diagnosis.  Not all medications work the same way with everyone, regardless of their diagnoses.

There is probably a lot of truth to what you percieve.  It doesn't mean every thought it pure golden truth.  Not that we can change much of what is real.  That's why they call it remote viewing.  Your remotelypsychic.  Everyone is

Edited by M-Theory