CrazyBoards.org

Pissed off! Rude customer service!

Wonderful.Cheese

I yelled at someone on the phone who was fucking rude as hell to me. I tend to be easy going usually. But my husband handed me his phone and I was like ok...I didn't know what it was about but knew it had to do with my meds being ordered.

Well the lady said something and I couldn't understand her but I thought she said, "Do you know what meds you are on? Can you name a med?" WTF!!? Just because I'm crazy I can't keep track of my meds?!?!?!?!?! OOOOOOOOH I was pissed.

It only gets worse. Then my husband was all like, no no no it's clonazepam. So I said to her, "clonazepam?" Still confused as all hell as to what was going on and what the big deal was.

Then she said, "well we cancelled your order of clonazepam." Umm...I was like, "Why!?"

Then she rudely said, "well if you'd let me finish I could tell you!!!!" OMG OMG OMG OMG I was freaking pissed off at this and I yelled "OK THEN!"

I could comprehend what she was saying after that because I was so enraged. I couldn't see straight. So I handed the phone back to my husband and said, "Nope. I'm done with that rude bitch. No one gets to talk to me like that and think it's just fine."

I was in the middle of doing something too. And I was so pissed off after that for a long time. She just really rubbed me the wrong way. Grrrr

There are the few that work in customer service that actually love their job (regardless of pay).  I was one of those people until my sza killed me off.  Now I am on disability, and all I want to do is please my customers.  That's what I miss... the customers.

Edited by whatsizbucket

To be honest i don't think she was rude at all.

I don't think she was treating you differently because of your mental health problems, she probably asks everyone "do you know what meds your on" if there is something wrong with the system, it seems to me like there was a problem with the system and that's not her fault.

Maybe she was just checking what meds you were on, to make sure she was talking to the correct person/ make sure she was getting it right.

To be honest, you were rude and all this "no one gets to talk to me like this", doesn't make you look like a reasonable person, it sounds like you think your better than other people.

Edited by neptunesky

Well, you say the lady said something that you didn't understand fully but you thought sounded derogatory.  So you got pissed  And so, being pissed, I imagine you put off a pissed-off vibe, and that sounds like what the lady was responding to.  Not to excuse it - it's her job to remain professional, and she didn't.

However, instead of getting pissed at what you thought you might have heard, maybe you could have simply asked for clarification.  Why assume it was derogatory if you couldn't hear it clearly?  That way, you don't get all worked up into a tizzy.  

And your hubby should have prepared you better for the conversation.

Just some thoughts.  

I was not on the other end of the phone, but i understand it was not the posters fault that the system was wrong, i can only go on what was written and it did sound like the person was just doing her job. It isn't nice to have to take c**p from customers when it isn't your fault, i have been on that side of it.

I was hoping i could be honest at this forum?, i accept i was a little insensitive. I'm not perfect, i lose my

cool when i'm ill, i don't see things rationally very often either.

Odetta put it more tactfully than i did.

Edited by neptunesky

The reason I was pissed the most was not over not hearing the first thing she said. It was over her RAISING HER VOICE AND RUDELY SAYING , "WELL IF YOU LET ME FINISH I WOUKD TELL you!!!!!!!"

But thanks you two for falsely and inaccurately trying to comment on my true actions and words. Maybe if you would have read my post carefully and like an actual human being on a support site, you would have not been so inaccurate in your assumptions. Because that's what they were, assumptions. You assumed things and filled in the blanks instead of asking for clarification. That's ballsy, especially for newbies (and non newbies should know better. Shame on you!!!!!)

I responded to her nearly shouting at me rudely by being rude to her back.

And I've worked customer service my whole fucking life, so don't play that card on me. I KNOW how customer service people should act. And shouting at customers is not acceptable.

So fuck off and read and THINK before you post and make huge false assumptions.

^^^childish

So you have no new clarification of what happened?, if someone was getting it wrong and i knew i hadn't meant to be rude, i would have defended myself and explained calmly.

Also, you have no right to intimidate newbies.

I stand by what i said, you seem rude, obnoxious, immature and full of your own self importance and this has nothing to do with you MI.

Also, people don't "piss you off", you act rude and they call you up on it. Don't dish it out if you can't handle

a person pointing out your mistakes.Baby.

Edited by neptunesky

And dear princess tinkerbell, I stand by what I said too!!

If someone (you) is rude to me, then yes I will be rude back. It's called standing up for yourself and not letting people walk all over you. You were extremely rude to me in your post. And I sure as hell agree that you "don't see things rationally very often either." Could you clarify otherwise? Seems to be a problem with the system still.

It did seem to be a problem with the pharmacy system, yes.

I wasn't rude to you to start with, i just disagreed with what you said, people are allowed to disagree with you,

yet again you show that your obnoxious and always think your in the right.