CrazyBoards.org

Hey everyone, I'm Trish. 23 years young from (not so) beautiful Southern California. I would rather not go into my life story but Ill give you a little to hold on to. I have been battling depression/anxiety/schizophrenia/anorexia/bulimia since I was 7. Lucky me, they all spiraled out of control at the same time! For most of my life, I was diagnosed bipolar because I would never tell my doctors about the oh so lovely voices I was hearing. It wasn't until I was 21 that I finally couldn't handle them anymore. Crazy thing, my doctors found out that since I was schizophrenic it explained of so many of my health/mental "problems". ANYWAY!! Enough about that, I am an artist and a singer. My favorite color is Red and I'm obsessed with Star Wars. 

Feel free to ask me anything. I am not much of a "read all about me" girl. Never can come up with the right things to say.

xoxo Trish

Nice to meet you Trish....I'm Daniel.....My favorite color is forest green.....But, ya you'll like it here...Many people are straight forward and won't give you BS so please don't get offended.....Just look for the answers you need.....Make a blog.....ask questions. The usual.

Edited by sonicwhite

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the User Agreement.  If you didn't read it when you signed up, please do it as soon as possible so you get a feel for how we operate.

I hope you like our little place and get to know some of the members.

olga